• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got lucky with Reed coming back after being injured and doing so will. Sadly, I wish I had started Cousins! There is still a lot of games to be played!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got lucky with Reed coming back after being injured and doing so will. Sadly, I wish I had started Cousins! There is still a lot of games to be played!
At half time Reed had 1.5 points I didn't watch the second half but after I saw he scored over 20 points that was the nail in the cofin added to 3 of my starters scoring some of their lowest point totals of the season ugh.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This has been a tight season...no one really dominating the others. Should make for a great playoff!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This week is going to come down to the wire!!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK @Volffas we will have a tight one this week....less than a point projected between us! NE had better have an awesome game!
Going to be a close one! Aaron Rodgers has been putting up some huge numbers. If he stays on pace, you should beat me.

We don't have cable TV so I'll have to settle for checking the fantasy website every now and then tonight.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You know what hurts? The number one seed being gifted a win because his opponent is out of the race and leaving and active RB on the bench and playing one that is listed as out for the game tonight (can't do anything about the empty TE spot at this point though). Just saying! Hopefully that gets corrected before kickoff tonight.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Volffas I'm pulling for you and Chap to have strong showings! @Scuba_ref he has done that all season its not a just because he is out thing lol.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It would appear the playoffs are set best of luck @Murf'n'surf @Jim Robeson @ScarabMike and @Scuba_ref it was a fun first adventure into fantasy football for me and I will look forward to next season. I learned a lot thanks guys!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Woohoooo!!! Omaha Nighthawks!

Great season guys. Now its time for the playoffs. @Scuba_ref Im not sure what happened to Le'veyon a Prayer, and I usually tell people that have inactives. But when the season is on the line, its game on!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf ... good luck Maulers!! You going to need it!!! :punch:

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are we playing the same team again in week 14 or is that our championship weekend??

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had the same question. If we are playing the same team again then the first game meant nothing - no wonder I won!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wondered too. Not sure if they add both scores up, or what the deal is. Hopefully someone will know.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm not overly familiar with the rules but from what I could see online yes it appears you play the same team for two weeks. It also appears you can not make a line up change during that time.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm not overly familiar with the rules but from what I could see online yes it appears you play the same team for two weeks. It also appears you can not make a line up change during that time.
I made a change....guess I better go look if it's still in effect.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You can make changes and it looks like it will be a combination of last weeks score and this weeks score...hadn't seen that before. I think we may have started the playoffs a week early or something?? In that case... @Murf'n'surf ... the Savages are comin' for you...AGAIN!!! :punch:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yesterday it wouldn't let me make changes but today it will thanks for the heads up I wouldn't have looked again. Gotta make sure my roster is legit as I prepare to finish of @Julian in the playoffs for fifth place lol.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You can make changes and it looks like it will be a combination of last weeks score and this weeks score...hadn't seen that before. I think we may have started the playoffs a week early or something?? In that case... @Murf'n'surf ... the Savages are comin' for you...AGAIN!!! :punch:
Bring it! There's no way in hell that your players can be so lucky 2 weeks in a row!!!!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bring it! There's no way in hell that your players can be so lucky 2 weeks in a row!!!!!
I actually thought about just starting my kicker to give you a fighting chance :D