• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
UGH!! The injuries have started on my team.....

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess I was lucky to have a bunch of injuries early in the season and therefore had the opportunity to rebuild.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have all been there man. I have two waiver claims waiting so I dont have two non starts this week.

Well after starting 3-0 I have now lost 3 straight and the worst part is my in my last two both teams didn't even start a full roster man injuries have killed my team. Last week @ScarabMike didnt start a receiver and this week @Jet Blue didn't start a defense I guess that's what happens when your left with team of second string players as all my starters have gone down ugh :banghead:

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe Hey man, you have a guy on the lineup thats on IR!!! I know I shouldn't be telling you since you are facing me,lol. Make the change man.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian you didn't start a defense that is playing this week

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@GiddYupJoe Hey man, you have a guy on the lineup thats on IR!!! I know I shouldn't be telling you since you are facing me,lol. Make the change man.
Thanks for the heads up. I thought I changed that. Dang. And of course Forte is sitting bench this week

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian you didn't start a defense that is playing this week
Yup....noticed that too late....nothing I could do about it as I only have 1 defense....also had a player on IR I didn't see til Friday....was a busy work week this week.....trying to pack in more work so I can take time off.....(going to Turks for 2 WEEKS!!! WOOT)

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I left 38 points on my bench!!:banghead:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
He didn't need a defense this week. I had 6 players score between 2.20 and 0.00 points this week.:banghead:
Unless I missed something....I'm up against @Murf'n'surf this week and have been mauled...even if I'd been paying attention....it wouldn't have mattered!

upload_2016-10-24_14-57-22.png

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My bad, I was up against Le'veon a Prayer and he didn't have a kicker. @Julian you would have soundly beaten me, not that it is much of a consolation!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 3 players (runningback, tightend, defense) starting tonight and I only need them to score 0.71 points combined tonight to end my losing streak but watch me wind up with a negative point total from those three.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anybody want to trade anything for Arian Foster

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tight end 0 points and Defense 0 points thank god my running back showed up lol.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll see your Arian Foster and raise you a Keenan Allen (IR), an Eric Decker (IR), and an Ameer Abdullah (IR)!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll see your Arian Foster and raise you a Keenan Allen (IR), an Eric Decker (IR), and an Ameer Abdullah (IR)!
Lol I feel ya I just counted I only have 5 of my original 15 draft picks on my team all the rest went down to injuries.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I'm looking for another running back and have become stacked up on receivers due to injuries and my refusal to just dump them but they are all coming back this week or after their bye this week. So Dez Bryant, Micheal Crabtree, Steve Smith, Kenny Britt, Donte Moncrief and Cole Beasley are all on the trading block if you got a decent one back. These are all starting receivers. If you got a descent one back that you are so stacked you are not starting I'm looking to talk to you lol.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@BobJohnson i know you declined my offer but I'm open to trading others off my roster for your guy if there is someone you would be interested in.

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
@robert843 let me think about this... my running backs have sucked eggs this year. Booker looks like he might get some more carries now, so not excited to move him. But let me check a little later...