• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The tough part of watching this is I had Jordan Mathews on waivers this past week as well lol

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm about ready to give up on this season. I average 80 points per game and I finally get a decent score only to get throttled. It is making football hard to watch! This is what the press is saying:

In an epic battle between the two highest-scoring teams of the week, Southside Savages beat Scuba_ref Title Defense 131.42 to 118.88. This is the first time this season a team has scored this many points and not picked up the win. Scuba_ref Title Defense falls to 10th (2-3) in the standings. Southside Savages (4-1) is in second place and has the highest points per game average at 116.30. Even with an 89.15 points per game average, which ranks eighth in the league, Scuba_ref Title Defense has a 2-3 record. Martellus Bennett (67 Rec Yds, 3 TD) recorded 24.70 points and Brandon Marshall (114 Rec Yds, 1 TD) scored 17.40 points, exceeding their projections by 183.9% and 31.8%, respectively. David Johnson (157 Rsh Yds, 28 Rec Yds, 2 TD) amassed the second-highest point total of the week (30.50) and Jordan Howard scored 22.30 points for Scuba_ref Title Defense. In addition to the loss, Scuba_ref Title Defense had a starter who didn't score (Victor Cruz).

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Scuba_ref ... that is exactly why I stopped playing fantasy football for money. I found myself watching the crawl at the bottom of the screen more than the actual game I was watching!! Hell, I would be sitting in a tree bow hunting and think..damn, did I set my line-up??

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm about ready to give up on this season. I average 80 points per game and I finally get a decent score only to get throttled. It is making football hard to watch! This is what the press is saying:

In an epic battle between the two highest-scoring teams of the week, Southside Savages beat Scuba_ref Title Defense 131.42 to 118.88. This is the first time this season a team has scored this many points and not picked up the win. Scuba_ref Title Defense falls to 10th (2-3) in the standings. Southside Savages (4-1) is in second place and has the highest points per game average at 116.30. Even with an 89.15 points per game average, which ranks eighth in the league, Scuba_ref Title Defense has a 2-3 record. Martellus Bennett (67 Rec Yds, 3 TD) recorded 24.70 points and Brandon Marshall (114 Rec Yds, 1 TD) scored 17.40 points, exceeding their projections by 183.9% and 31.8%, respectively. David Johnson (157 Rsh Yds, 28 Rec Yds, 2 TD) amassed the second-highest point total of the week (30.50) and Jordan Howard scored 22.30 points for Scuba_ref Title Defense. In addition to the loss, Scuba_ref Title Defense had a starter who didn't score (Victor Cruz).
I feel the same way I have not heavy hitters and its killing me ugh!

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This has certainly been a frustrating fantasy season for me so far. 0-5... I have scored more points than 1/2 the league and had 100 points more score against me than the next highest points against total. The team just above me in the standings has scored 70 points less than me, and had 220 points less scored against them. They are 3-2. Things must turn around I would think, but time has probably run out.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Jet Blue ... have you had a talk with your team yet?? Every now and then you really need to drop the hammer on these guys!! ;)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This has certainly been a frustrating fantasy season for me so far. 0-5... I have scored more points than 1/2 the league and had 100 points more score against me than the next highest points against total. The team just above me in the standings has scored 70 points less than me, and had 220 points less scored against them. They are 3-2. Things must turn around I would think, but time has probably run out.
I'm pretty sure this will be your break out. I mean your playing me so of course this would be your break out week lol.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah....was at a meeting all week in Nashville and didnt get my line up changed in time...another ass whooping in the making for me! LOL
Ha that's funny I have been in meetings all week in Nashville as well just got back last night. What a cool town.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ha that's funny I have been in meetings all week in Nashville as well just got back last night. What a cool town.
Dont tell me you were at the Opryland!

I killed of a ton of my weaker braincells on Wed night (and Thursday am!) with a trip on the General Jackson (open bar), followed by a pub crawl down town starting at Tootsies....I'm still feeling it!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dont tell me you were at the Opryland!

I killed of a ton of my weaker braincells on Wed night (and Thursday am!) with a trip on the General Jackson (open bar), followed by a pub crawl down town starting at Tootsies....I'm still feeling it!
Lol yes I was at the Gaylord Opryland resort!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You are the Chargers of our league!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Funny...now lets see how close we were....don't tell me you were at the Magnolia conference rooms!
Lol my meetings were downtown I just stayed there

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Now I have moved on to the land of sunshine and warmer temps. @tim h I think the fam and I are going to Universal on Sunday if you want to bring the fam over to Orlando for the day.
image.jpeg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well after starting 3-0 I have now lost 3 straight and the worst part is my in my last two both teams didn't even start a full roster man injuries have killed my team. Last week @ScarabMike didnt start a receiver and this week @Jet Blue didn't start a defense I guess that's what happens when your left with team of second string players as all my starters have gone down ugh :banghead:

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Something screwed up for me. I picked up a defense specifically to play them, put them in my starting line-up, then confirmed my line-up Sunday AM only to see mid-day that no defense was playing. Frustrating, but glad it didn't bite me @robert843