• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Scuba_ref there still are a lot of players left to play tonight. My score this week was lucky due to drew brees getting into a shoot out and cj Anderson having a heck of a game. I still may loose this week if pitsburg comes out kickin a bunch of field goals which isn't that crazy at all. I project my average weekly score will be in the low 80's with this team. Now this is my first time ever playing fantasy ball so I could be way off in my calculations.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Scuba_ref there still are a lot of players left to play tonight. My score this week was lucky due to drew brees getting into a shoot out and cj Anderson having a heck of a game. I still may loose this week if pitsburg comes out kickin a bunch of field goals which isn't that crazy at all. I project my average weekly score will be in the low 80's with this team. Now this is my first time ever playing fantasy ball so I could be way off in my calculations.
I'll trade you Keenan Allen for Dez Bryant! The whole point of this is to field a team that on average plays better than your opponent - you had one player play below expectations and two way above. All's good and your season is anything but toast!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll trade you Keenan Allen for Dez Bryant! The whole point of this is to field a team that on average plays better than your opponent - you had one player play below expectations and two way above. All's good and your season is anything but toast!
If he wouldn't have torn his acl yesterday I probably would have made that trade. You're higher then me on the waiver wire I was debating picking up Cole Beasley on waivers but looks like you may need home more then me lol. He was targeted 12 times yesterday so I'm assuming he will be a good value pick as preskot seemed to like to throw to him.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Last edited:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Did we post a team name to member name translation?

Da Beers-Julian
Le'Veon a Prayer- @veedubtek
Scuba Ref - @Scuba_ref
Murf - @Murf'n'surf
Ball Busters - @Robert Sands
ChapV223VR - @BobJohnson
Brady's Droopy Ballz- @GiddYupJoe
The Shizzl - @0627Devildog
Jet Blue Family Trucksters - @Jet Blue
Southside Savages - @Jim Robeson
Victorious Volfas - @Volffas
Omaha Nighthawks - @ScarabMike
OK....By process of elimination "The Shizzl" is owned by @0627Devildog

If you want to reference this post in the future because you SUCK at names (like me)...just use the "Bookmark" feature at the bottom of the post!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hanging on by the skin of my teeth. Should be tight right to the end @0627Devildog !!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I had a rough day two starters went down at the start of their games ugh. Well it all comes down to Monday night for @Scuba_ref and I

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 you definitely have the advantage tonight. I lost another player to injury yesterday and good thing I replaced Decker with Kearse :eek:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Didn't think that defense was going to be that good and going against Rogers...got lucky
Yeah....f'd up my team as a result! LOL 0 and 2..... off to a bad start.....I think it must be karma.....a team called Da Beers with a Green Bay QB! LOL

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 you definitely have the advantage tonight. I lost another player to injury yesterday and good thing I replaced Decker with Kearse :eek:
I would agree of the two player playing my running back maybe favored over your receiver but these darn receivers in freak fantasy football can catch two passes and score freaking 24 points ugh learning as I go lol.