• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes @AZDANSX230HO can I do this on Tuesday? We are out of the office this weekend.
Since you posted this Group Buy yesterday morning and have been replying to the thread I thought you were doing business! Tuesday is fine with me.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@96Pirate .. we bought it last year and I installed it this srping.. it is much nicer than our old carpet and swim deck matting. If it ever gets dirty wil mud or whatever.. a little warm water with a cleaner like Mr clean.. and a brush and a small amount of brushing and BAM it looks new again! We love it!
Maybe one of these days I will get to see yours...hopefully before time runs out for this group buy.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
opinions on seadek vs Black tip?
SEADEK. Seadek.... Seadek, Seadek, Seadek. We bought in last year and installed it this spring. Everyone who has been out with us has remarked on the flooring. My wife and kids love it. I wash it and it cleans up quick. I got blood all over it from a bloody knee and was frantic it would stain (IT DIDNT). Our dog is more sure footed on it, even underway. And best of all for us, it stays cool under the hot sun unlike the carpets we had, and it doesnt leave dust like the black tip we had on the swim platform. Buy it, best upgrade ever.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In for a cockpit kit and sent email.

Come people lets get in on the group buy to save!

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Count me in! My plan was to outfit the cockpit and scoop up all the optional mats as well. I'll send my order in early too. Thanks, Will!

R00st

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone purchased the gray cockpit kit and kept the oem swim platform material? Im not sure I can justify doing the entire boat right now, but I also don't want it to look mismatched.

I am tentatively in for a cockpit kit.

Last edited:

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have pics of an 2015 AR240? I would like to see how many of the carpet snaps are still showing after the SeaDek install.

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does anyone have pics of an 2015 AR240? I would like to see how many of the carpet snaps are still showing after the SeaDek install.
I believe from other person on site said they had three exposed snaps to fill in. This my only reservation, but I am sure I can recreate the pattern and color.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
For the guys who have installed. How difficult is it to install? I am really interested in doing the cockpit to match the swim platform. My swim platform SeaDek was damaged this year by my yeti cooler, so maybe I should replace it too?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For the guys who have installed. How difficult is it to install? I am really interested in doing the cockpit to match the swim platform. My swim platform SeaDek was damaged this year by my yeti cooler, so maybe I should replace it too?
My wife and I did ours this spring on our 230. it was easy. the hardest part was getting the swim deck cleaned and ready after reoving the old hydro turf. the inside was a snap. just use wide painters tape to tape down the edges to make sure it is straight. Will at @JetBoatPilot has a great video on his web site.

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For the 2015 242 LS, the swim platform stock color is Chocolate over black, which of the style options matches the stock swim platform? I see 3, brushed, brushed with border, and faux teak.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Should be faux teak I believe. Is it mocha over black, or chocolate over black that matches the swim platform on the 2015 242s? I thought it was Mocha for some reason.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our friend's son got on my boat this weekend for the first time since I installed my SeaDek, he said "I didn't know you got a new boat?!".

I love it.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I bought it during July sale..while it isn't 30% off, still a great deal and I got to enjoy it during the season.

Chocolate over Black teak. does get bit warm but throw some water on it and it cools down quick.

get the optional mats...worth it. I think i got every one of them except 2 outer pieces that goes over the engine compartment on the top

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm in for a full cockpit kit. Email sent to Will

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot what is all included in the full cockpit kit? I have several interior pieces already just not the flooring trying to decide if I need the full cock pit or just need certain pieces.

Kathy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I have the 2K LS2000 - wondering if the cockpit+swim includes the gunnels and if only the colors listed are it for color choices.
I'm down for the cockpit+swim kit - sending E-mail now
Order committed and paid... C'mon 30%

Last edited:

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is Will able to provide an update when the buy reaches the different discount plateaus? Anyone have pictures of the seadek upgrade on a 2009-2011 212X?