• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I missed the last one.. im in

DrGamecock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm in for a cockpit and swim platform kit. Hope we get to 30% because that is pretty significant savings.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I sent Will my order today for a cockpit kit. I'm counting on this group to come up with a minimum of 21 units to get that 25% discount. 30 would be fantastic.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How many have said yes? I'm considering a cockpit kit depending on savings.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Has anyone purchased the gray cockpit kit and kept the oem swim platform material? Im not sure I can justify doing the entire boat right now, but I also don't want it to look mismatched.

I am tentatively in for a cockpit kit.
Has anyone purchased the gray cockpit kit and kept the oem swim platform material? Im not sure I can justify doing the entire boat right now, but I also don't want it to look mismatched.

I am tentatively in for a cockpit kit.
R00st , I purchased all the optional cockpit mats in Gray over Black faux teak earlier this season. They are a perfect , identical match to the swim platform SeaDek mats installed at factory by Yamaha. You will be very satisfied. I have placed my order for complete cockpit kit today and pulling up the carpet this off season.

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Our friend's son got on my boat this weekend for the first time since I installed my SeaDek, he said "I didn't know you got a new boat?!".

I love it.
Ha! That's great!!

Devin Jensen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
i feel dumb but can someone send me the link to my boat? (16 ar192) I cant find it, thanks!

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in! Just sent Will an email. Get with it folks !

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot. So looks like the website changed from last week as I only see the option for the faux teak for the 07-09 230 series. Are the other styles available as well as maybe I am missing them. If they are do you have any consolidated pics of the different styles? I saw on the FSH you had a combo of the faux teak as well as a brushed. I was not sure if that was the brushed or the brushed with border which were both original options on the 230 last week. Just trying to get an idea of what is available. Thanks.

NukeJet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Email sent out to JetBoatPilot for a cockpit order! :)

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot. So looks like the website changed from last week as I only see the option for the faux teak for the 07-09 230 series. Are the other styles available as well as maybe I am missing them. If they are do you have any consolidated pics of the different styles? I saw on the FSH you had a combo of the faux teak as well as a brushed. I was not sure if that was the brushed or the brushed with border which were both original options on the 230 last week. Just trying to get an idea of what is available. Thanks.
I would like to know as well what is available for the 07-07 230 series before I commit to the group buy.

Jay Petzold

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How fast does the seadek dry, my issue is water gets through the bow cover and soaks the carpet, boat is in a wet slip, when I get to it bow carpet wheighs 100 lbs and smells

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How fast does the seadek dry, my issue is water gets through the bow cover and soaks the carpet, boat is in a wet slip, when I get to it bow carpet wheighs 100 lbs and smells
SeaDek is closed cell foam. My understanding is that it does not absorb water. It will take care of your smelly carpet problem.

Jay Petzold

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks Bruce, email sent, seadek for next season!

Hector

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm in for every piece you offer but the one over the head console, email sent..

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
By my count it is at 16 plus a few potentials including me. If it hits 21 I will most likely get in. 30 would be great. @JetBoatPilot do you have an accurate count on where we are?

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Quit waiting... if everyone gets in yall will get the discount.

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It sure looks like we have over 30 for sure from my count.. lets order

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok, I am in for a cockpit kit, and few additional mats. Just emailed Will to let him know. C'mon guys! Jump in so we get to 30!