• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No way. I will be the thirtieth! That is why I am waiting another day to place my order!

(Well, kidding of course, the truth is I still have to negotiate with the admiral, and it is coming off of my mods budget... Not pretty.)
But, we have had it with the wet carpet. Also don't understand why is the entire cockpit designed as one piece...? So unwieldy for any cleaning.
Anyway, I'm in for the cockpit set plus extras to match the swim platform, which I think is storm grey over black faux teak in my current boat. (?)

Will email ASAP, permission pending. :D

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am in for cockpit and swim platform. Just need to decide on style between faux teak and brushed with border. Will email Will once I decide on style.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals, I just got word that we have passed the 30 unit mark!!! So for the rest of the month the price for jetboaters.net members will be 30% off all production SeaDek kits or otherwise pre-templated kits that don't require custom work.

Spread the word. This sale won't happen again for another year.

crowder0731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Question before making a purchase, how does the Sea Deck fell out in the sun.. does it feel to the feet or cool...

Mtschelling

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Would love to have the cock-pit and bow kits. @JetBoatPilot assume no large difference between the material provided in the bow and cock-pit kits and the material already on the platform of my 2016 SX192? (of course aside from the bow-kit not being the faux teak)...

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Question before making a purchase, how does the Sea Deck fell out in the sun.. does it feel to the feet or cool...
I have it on my swim platform. I love it, but it will get a little warm on the feet until it gets wet. Once it gets wet, it stays nice and cool. My carpet would get warm as well. The positives of these closed foam SeaDek mats way out weigh the negatives.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't feel that it is any warmer or cooler than carpet. It is definitely cooler than hydro turf.

Strassenfest

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot , Do we wait for a return email or do we just call your store and tell them who we are and what we want?

Thanks,
Group Buy Rookie

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Can we go ahead and start paying for actual orders will?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Guys, I beleive that Will is on vacation this week.

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking for Input.

I already have the Engine Step over kit and I'm ordering the cockpit kit.

Any advice on other useful/must have pieces?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking for Input.

I already have the Engine Step over kit and I'm ordering the cockpit kit.

Any advice on other useful/must have pieces?
If the anchor locker piece is not included in the cockpit kit it is a really nice piece to add. It helps to avoid falls when stepping there.

I also like the top of the head compartment piece as it helps to hold things that are sat there in place.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Can we go ahead and start paying for actual orders will?
He mentioned this on the first page:

Also, if you'd like to go ahead and order now we can charge you MSRP and then discount your ticket once the final tally has been done at the end of the month. For many of you this will help to get your SeaDek to you so you can still use it this season instead of having to wait until mid October to get your shipment. Also this will alleviate some of the pressure felt by production when all the orders come in at one time vs. spreading them out over the course of the month.
I'm thinking of ordering mine now to get ahead of the production slam they will get at the end of this GB.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey Guys and Gals, yes you can call now and order but refunds and discounts won't be applied until we've received payments on 30 units. Once 30 units have been paid for any orders that were billed prior will get their 30% discount credited to their credit card.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just sent @JetBoatPilot an email to get the full cockpit and swim deck. 30% off is going to be nice!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Yan Masse call 850-867-1410 to get exact shipping numbers.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Mtschelling it is the exact same material for 2015-2016 Yamaha boats which come with teak SeaDek. Yours would be storm gray over black.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Will - excellent. If you could confirm swim platform-matching SeaDek color for my cockpit will be "storm grey over black faux teak" (2016 AR240)? Thank you.
Sorry about goofy pics, all I can find w/factory seadek swim platform:
upload_2016-9-14_15-59-43.png
upload_2016-9-14_16-0-12.png
upload_2016-9-14_16-0-58.png

Last edited: