• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

Vito Aiello

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't wait to lay down some seadek

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was worried too, but Kelly assured me that it is indeed the faux teak. It's style E in the part #. You can see it on the invoice
Ah well that makes me feel better. Mine says Style E for the cockpit and style C for the bow kit which I know for a fact is not the faux teak so it maybe just be a typo in their system.

Attachments

Vito Aiello

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ah well that makes me feel better. Mine says Style E for the cockpit and style C for the bow kit which I know for a fact is not the faux teak so it maybe just be a typo in their system.
Screenshot_2016-09-16-23-11-10.png

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea she told me the Style E is the Faux Teak and apologized for any confusion. She's a nice lady to deal with.

Minh Nguyen

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry late reply but just call and mention group buy and they'll apply the discount. Anyone with the new 240/242 should add the engine step piece (1x I think) to get the discount along with your paid shipping. It was only $27.xx extra for that piece.

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just ordered mine for my 190 sport helm and swim platform thinking about getting something laser etched in like some type of art or a boat name but I haven't came up with a good name yet I was thinking about Indian giver or maybe gray area any one have any good ideas it can be nasty

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@swatski Yes you have faux teak storm gray over black SeaDek. No such thing as goofy pics! Your family is the most important thing you have going!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@swatski we don't exchange pieces on sales like this. This is due to several factors. The most important is that these kits are already pre-programmed into our machines and if we have to go back into the program to remove and add new mats we have to bill for the added programming time. This means the money you save on the exchanged part you end up paying almost double that in the programming fees.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
By the way guys and gals, don't forget that we are rolling out a new product this year for the swim platforms and the helm station. They're called Dual Density Swim Platform Kits and Dual Density Helm Pads.

These pads are nearly 1" thick and will give added comfort and protection for backs, knees and ankles while standing at the helm or added cushion while lounging on the swim platform. Here are some photos of the kit we just created for the 2015 AR240. More images to come as we get them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157670602798370

The cost to add the dual density pads to a swim platform kit is $150. Considering that a set of swim platform seat cushions costs $299.95 that is a 50% savings! The cost to add the dual density helm pad is $119.95. We will offer this in our optional pads section on the website as soon as the product is built in the store. Meanwhile you can order yours by calling our office at 850-867-1410.

DrGamecock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Will, how long from time of payment can those of us that paid early start expecting our product to ship?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We typically run about two weeks on production product. Maybe a bit sooner, it all depends on materials availability. Call my office at 850-867-1410 if you need further clarity on this request.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@crowder0731 I feel like SeaDek acts similarly to carpet. It can get warm, just like carpet. But, unlike carpet, you can throw a bucket of water on SeaDek to cool it down and not worry about mold or mildew.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Email sent to Will for cockpit, swim deck and additional piece. Finally made my mind up and am going with the brushed with border. :singing::singing::singing:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

Many of you are on our mailing list and I wanted to let you know that I just sent out a newsletter featuring the Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members. If you'd like to share this newsletter with other jet boaters you may do so. They will qualify to be in on the group buy as long as they sign up to be a member with JetBoaters.net or if they are already members. This is the biggest discount that we offer all year long so spread the word if you know someone that may be looking.

As always, thank you for your support.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was cleaning the boat tonight and took the carpet out. The carpet is clean, but the back of the carpet feels nasty (clean or not) I don't like it.

I have sent my email to order my SeaDek as of an hour ago! I can't wait to get it installed.

Last minute double-check
I have a 2016 SX190 with blue/white hull and orange highlight.

I am going with brushed grey, but faux teak or not is the question...... help me decide.

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am going with brushed grey, but faux teak or not is the question...... help me decide.
I went with the storm gray with the faux teak. Mostly because it was already on the swim platform and the captain likes the look as well. I don't think you can lose with either choice. One thing I noticed with ours, is the water seems to just channel off easily.

Top Bottom