• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

JetBoatPilot is sponsoring another SeaDek group buy for JetBoaters.net members who own Jet Boats plus any other boats for which we have pre-templated kits on file.

Here is the list of boats that are available for this group buy:

-All Yamaha Jet Boats, All Years
-Chaparral 203 VRX, 223 VRX, 243 VRX, 243 VRX ASP
-Scarab 165, 195, 215 (Twin Bucket Seats Only, inquire about j-shaped bench model.)
-SeaDoo Utopia, Islandia, Challenger 210, Challenger 230, Challenger 180 (Swim Platform Only)

If you do not see your model listed here contact me directly at 850-960-3236. We may be able to work something out. We have tons of other patterns for non jet boats on file and if your boat is one of those we may be able to include you in this event.

Group Buy Launches September 1, 2016 and will close it out on Sept. 30, 2016.

To sign up you simply need to e-mail me, Will, at will@jetboatpilot.com with your boat, mat choices and color choice plus your jetboaters.net user name. Once we've tallied up the number of guys that are in we will announce the totals and apply the price accordingly. Here's the structure.

1 Cockpit kit & Swim Platform kit = 1 unit
1 Cockpit kit = 1 Unit
1 Swim Platform Kit = 1/2 unit

1-10 units = 10% off total purchase
11-15 units = 15% off total purchase price
16-20 units = 20% off total purchase price
21-29 units = 25% off total purchase price
30+ units = 30% off total purchase price

Logos and other custom work will not be discounted. Call for details on logos or custom jobs. Custom logos are $75 for the first mat and $50 per additional mat.

At this time we do not have a snap down version of the cockpit SeaDek kits. We are in the process of evaluating the pros and cons of the snap down version and will let you know if and when the decision is made to pursue the tooling and production changes necessary to distribute this version.

Please review our website (link below) for standard mat layouts and optional mats. Retail prices are there for your review. If you have any issue with the website, please let me know. We've been working on the SeaDek products for the past month trying to simplify the options and it has been tricky to say the least. There could be duplicates or misprints or other issues that we are not aware of. We will help you if there are any issues.

https://jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_category=89&controller=category

Also, if you'd like to go ahead and order now we can charge you MSRP and then discount your ticket once the final tally has been done at the end of the month. For many of you this will help to get your SeaDek to you so you can still use it this season instead of having to wait until mid October to get your shipment. Also this will alleviate some of the pressure felt by production when all the orders come in at one time vs. spreading them out over the course of the month.

As always we are greatly appreciative of you and your contributions to this forum. Group buys like these really help to keep our employees working during the off season whereas without your business this time of year, we likely would have to layoff several people until the following busy season. Since our inception we've carried all of our employees through the winter with no layoffs. This would not be possible without you and your spreading the word throughout the board and various other places!!!

From my staff to you and your families, we thank you and look forward to serving you during this group buy!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After just under 2 seasons, my SeaDek from @JetBoatPilot remains one of my family's favorite mods.
Highly recommended!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I see a swim platform kit on your site, but not the cockpit kit for a 2008 SX230? Unless I missed it.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They are all there but you may need to scroll through pages or enter your boats information in the search field

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry I originally typed 2006 (corrected) SX230, I have a 2008 SX230.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That should be there as well also at the top of the page you'll see that you can choose your particular boat model if you look to the left hand side of the category field

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Alright fellas, let's get after it! I think I'm in for a cockpit set.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After just under 2 seasons, my SeaDek from @JetBoatPilot remains one of my family's favorite mods.
Highly recommended!
+1 . . . .2 Seasons in and it is the first thing people compliment when they get on board.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What kind of life are we seeing out of these and is there any noticeable fading over the years? My original swim deck is still in decent shape but I am thinking of doing the cockpit. I would probably replace the swim platform in another couple of years but not if there is any fading. Then I would replace both now. Just hate to pull off decking that is still decent.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@96Pirate we see little color fade due to the UV stabilization and life span tends to exceed 7 years if boat is covered when not in use.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have looked every darn way on your website to find the 07-09 230 Sea Deck, still cannot find it? Searched by year and model, looked through every sea deck product. Can you PM me the price for the Cockpit & Swim Deck Kits?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes @AZDANSX230HO can I do this on Tuesday? We are out of the office this weekend.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO..pull up the swim platform for our boat and in there is an option to add the cockpit and the price will adjust. That is the only way I could get it. I don't see an option to add the cockpit only. But that will at least give you the $.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@96Pirate we see little color fade due to the UV stabilization and life span tends to exceed 7 years if boat is covered when not in use.
Thanks @JetBoatPilot. I would tentatively be a yes on the cockpit I think. Need to look at pics to see the different options though. Is the faux teak the most commonly ordered material?

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO..pull up the swim platform for our boat and in there is an option to add the cockpit and the price will adjust. That is the only way I could get it. I don't see an option to add the cockpit only. But that will at least give you the $.
Also, the price adjusts with the options selected.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@96Pirate .. we bought it last year and I installed it this srping.. it is much nicer than our old carpet and swim deck matting. If it ever gets dirty wil mud or whatever.. a little warm water with a cleaner like Mr clean.. and a brush and a small amount of brushing and BAM it looks new again! We love it!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
opinions on seadek vs Black tip?
I know one person who has installed black tip mats. A few months later he started buying another tube of glue after each outing to glue down whatever piece had come up. He regretted that purchase. Cleaning up the boat to install a better product would have been a huge project.

Additionally SeaDek is at least twice as this thick and a longer lasting material.