• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 and newer clean out plug tool

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I put together a clean out plug tool to help remove 2017 and newer twist plugs. I don’t always have enough strength in my wrist to twist the plug even though I remove it every trip and lube it now and again. It’s also handy in the winter, I just drop It in twist the plug and then pull it out by the safety cord so I don’t get all wet or have to roll my sleeves up. I tried to have 1 1/2 c channel welded on but it was to narrow so they made their own channel ( I don’t weld). I forget the length of the channel but I did it so it puts pressure where the handle mounts to the plug, pretty much the length of the handle.

Bully Tools 12 in. Water Key with Steel T-Style Handle and Steel 3/8 in. Key Opening Amazon.com : Bully Tools 12 in. Water Key with Steel T-Style Handle and Steel 3/8 in. Key Opening : Garden & Outdoor93F4C643-756F-4209-92B4-303C57D233B5.jpeg