• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 World Record Jetboaters.Net gathering attempt

What lake works best for you. July or August

• Lake Texoma

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Lake Ouachita

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
And I tried to overlay the circle onto the user map.
View attachment 43936
It could maybe be shifted to the right to catch the east coast more, but I doubt that the Appalachian's have many large lakes up there.
I dunno, I like it there, which is why we go every year. Several marina's all with camping, hotels, cottages. LOTS of VRBO stuff down there. Awesome cottages there.
Mill Springs is cool to see run on the weekend. Plenty of small towns all around the lake. Lots of cool stuff to visit. Lots of resteraunts on the lake. All Army Corp lake which means it's actually very beautiful and not built up like some small lakes can get.

Lake Ouachita for comparison:
View attachment 43937
Take into consideration that it IS zoomed a bit more. This means the anchors aren't as cluttered looking. But I don't think the east coast has a chance.
I would LOVE either lake, because IF I go to Arkansas for this, then my Sister in law can come up from Dallas. Twin to my wife! Hey guys, she's single! LOL
Speedling you should know that if there aren't photos then she doesn't exist. :)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Speedling you should know that if there aren't photos then she doesn't exist. :)
My wife, me and 3 kids top left. Julie bottom right with Joe, my brother in law.
full.jpg
Sorry, family photos! She lives in Dallas now. Thanks for the photo @buckbuck
We used it as a background for nearly a year.

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think so! I am the ugliest one which ain't too bad!
Lee, please do not ever again, set yourself up for my comments. I could do so much with this. Lol.