• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 210 FSH Sport T-Top Fishing Rod Grommets

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone sourced the black 2-part grommets for the fishing rod pass throughs on the T-Top cover?

I lost one in transit and would like to pick up a couple.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I lost one also. If I get to the hardtop I’ll send u the ones I have.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks Frank... you got me headed in the right direction!

I ended up getting these from Amazon... the description does not match the image measurements but for $8.99 and free shipping I figured I'd give them a go.

Selling Wonderful 1-9/16-Inch Inner Diameter Plastic Curtain Grommets 20-Pack (Black): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Liveto99, if they work out I'll send you a couple.

Skibum7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I know this thread is two years old, but does anyone have some reviews for these grommets? I'm missing a few on my FSH T-Top and I'm wondering if the Amazon ones worked, versus paying extra for the Grommetmart brand.

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
sa
I know this thread is two years old, but does anyone have some reviews for these grommets? I'm missing a few on my FSH T-Top and I'm wondering if the Amazon ones worked, versus paying extra for the Grommetmart brand.

Same, I need 2 and my boat is a 2020!!!

I wished they would have used some stronger adhesive or bolted them together!!!!

bccomstock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
sa

Same, I need 2 and my boat is a 2020!!!

I wished they would have used some stronger adhesive or bolted them together!!!!
Ditto. I need all three for one side for some reason.

bccomstock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ended up buying the Amazon 20 pack for $10 but haven’t put them on yet. Thinking I’ll replace all of them to make them all match again.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't have a FSH. Are they plastic grommets? No wonder. Or brass? Brass will need a press to install, but they will not disappear from the boat. 2" brass, nickel or black from Sailrite, but you also need the press.
With all of the missing grommets above, someone could set up a quick repair service if they had a press.

Last edited:

bccomstock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I don't have a FSH. Are they plastic grommets? No wonder. Or brass? Brass will need a press to install, but they will not disappear from the boat. 2" brass, nickel or black from Sailrite, but you also need the press.
With all of the missing grommets above, someone could set up a quick repair service if they had a press.
The Amazon ones I ordered are plastic. I’ll probably glue them with some adhesive like Frank mentioned below.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Frank Marshall or @Mike Courterier .. any luck with the replacement ones you ordered?
Sorry for the delay in responding... yes, the ones I ordered from Amazon fit perfectly. The only difference is that the inner ring is white instead of black, but unless you are really looking you can't see it from below. I have replaced 2 of my 6 so far and have 8 remaining as spares.

bccomstock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sorry for the delay in responding... yes, the ones I ordered from Amazon fit perfectly. The only difference is that the inner ring is white instead of black, but unless you are really looking you can't see it from below. I have replaced 2 of my 6 so far and have 8 remaining as spares.
No problem! I got those as well and noticed the white ring on the inside. Not a big deal to me. I’ll probably just replace all of them since I got a 20 pack.

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
does anyone want to stick 2 in an envelope and mail me a set? I can Venmo or PP you a few bucks?

bccomstock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
does anyone want to stick 2 in an envelope and mail me a set? I can Venmo or PP you a few bucks?
I’m out of town for the rest of the week but I can next week if someone else doesn’t

bccomstock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I replaced the 3 I was missing and swapped out the originals on the other side. So I have 3 originals and plenty of the Amazon version. Let me know which you’d want and PM me your address and I’ll send some your way.