• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To further expand upon accuracy, I'm actually staying with Robert. His passengers (if they go) are in a different room. And Dirk has 2 other friends staying with him in his condo. We're probably crossing with dirk. Unless robbie's extra passengers don't go, then I'll keep him company, but karie will ride with dirk. Unless the water is shitty, then sorry rob, but I want a smooth ride, and I'll go with dirk. Unless dirk comes out of the closet before then, and then I'll just be uncomfortable and ride with Tim, because if I have to be gay for anyone, it's Tim.

Ya know, all in the name of accuracy.
Well looks like I'm second or third option on this the whole way through thanks for making me feel special. No need to make a special trip to ride with me if my guest doesn't go I will take my one year old son with me he could probably handle the ride in my boat better then you anyway. :p

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I booked 14J but will follow up today as I didn’t receive an email

It’s a one bedroom loft for just my friend Diana and I if anyone needs a place.....

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Andy S ... you might want to edit your first post by adding that everybody should top up their fuel when they check-in at Bahia Mar so that they will be leaving with a full tank on crossing day.
I believe that is addressed under the itinerary for Sun, June 24th, the info is red and bold. Like you said the key is to be full for the morning run. To me it doesn't matter when you fill up before securing your boat for the night, as long as you are full in the morning.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
To further expand upon accuracy, I'm actually staying with Robert. His passengers (if they go) are in a different room. And Dirk has 2 other friends staying with him in his condo. We're probably crossing with dirk. Unless robbie's extra passengers don't go, then I'll keep him company, but karie will ride with dirk. Unless the water is shitty, then sorry rob, but I want a smooth ride, and I'll go with dirk. Unless dirk comes out of the closet before then, and then I'll just be uncomfortable and ride with Tim, because if I have to be gay for anyone, it's Tim.

Ya know, all in the name of accuracy.
You seem to have all the bases cover but one. What if you buy a boat that you want to take across.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My registration should be in the june dates not july... how do i fix that andy?
Glad your with us. You should be able to edit your registration post on the July thread, removing your info.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bronze_10, please complete the form again for June. I will remove the the July registration.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ok... in the june thread when i click the link @andys has in the first part of the message it takes me to the July dates. I have logged out and back in twice. What am i doing wrong

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bronze_10 I am not going to ask you know this.......
but the freaks tend to pay a lot.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lmao... not craiglist freaks... they are cheap.... i mean... they are on craigslist!

@veedubtek taught me all about it... how u think he keeps buying boats ? ?