• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I am in the July group and really want a sticker. How do I get one?

Also I am hoping there is less drama with the July group. It has been entertaining reading about lightning stikes, single engine crossings, bad engines, and actions deserving to be left in a parking lot. I am also sure much different for all the folks who had to experience it. If this is a competition I am happy to conceed to the June group in advance ;)
I believe @Bruce may have them for us.
And no drama, just my insane kids.

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I am in the July group and really want a sticker. How do I get one?

Also I am hoping there is less drama with the July group. It has been entertaining reading about lightning stikes, single engine crossings, bad engines, and actions deserving to be left in a parking lot. I am also sure much different for all the folks who had to experience it. If this is a competition I am happy to conceed to the June group in advance ;)
I think it might be a little unrealistic to cross with such a large group and expect everything to be flawless.
I’m not sure if you followed last years crossing, but it was a doozie, and yet at least 50 percent are back for another round of insanity :p
It’s not a competition..... but “what happens in Bimini we talk about all year”
If it were that bad the group wouldn’t be growing at a pace that we had to be split into two different trips......
I can assure you though, that you are gonna be crossing with the most amazing people to travel with:happy: no matter what happens or doesn’t happen.

Last edited:

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got $20 that @robert843 misplaced half of them.
Nope they were all there. I did just order 100 more as I feel like I let @Betik down for those who don't have them and would like one PM me you address and I will mail some out when they arrive.

upload_2018-7-3_9-29-13.png

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Who is ready for Bimini 2019? :winkingthumbsup"
[flag][flag][flag][flag][flag][flag] Happy Independence Day Guys

I was hammering the dual console research while my wife drove on the way back.......when we traded back she says "what are these 17 images you texted me" ? we're going to "sunset Martini" up a long term boating plan this weekend and see what our future boating goals are.... exumas? abaco? great loop? or just stick with "docktails" on the lake.. ........Raleigh boat show Aug 17-19 FYI

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was hammering the dual console research while my wife drove on the way back.......when we traded back she says "what are these 17 images you texted me" ? we're going to "sunset Martini" up a long term boating plan this weekend and see what our future boating goals are.... exumas? abaco? great loop? or just stick with "docktails" on the lake.. ........Raleigh boat show Aug 17-19 FYI
Did those Pursuits catch your eye in Bimini? Man were they nice.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That must mean u have an ecu u are not using!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
hey you as***les can you wait until we make it back from the July crossing before you start diluting our attention for next year with Exumas and stuff.
July is fixing to be a deja vu ++ and I cannot be thinking about Pink Beaches and swimming pigs while our boat is pointing 45 degrees skywards

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did those Pursuits catch your eye in Bimini? Man were they nice.
I've been stalking pursuits a while now. we anchored next to my crown jewell DC365 at sapona....only 375K !!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been stalking pursuits a while now. we anchored next to my crown jewell DC365 at sapona....only 375K !!!
The pursuits are nice they make 27ft dc I love but they sure are proud of them as don’t remember the exact pricing of the 27ft at the boat show but it was well north of 100k

newbote

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The pursuits are nice they make 27ft dc I love but they sure are proud of them as don’t remember the exact pricing of the 27ft at the boat show but it was well north of 100k
I have looked at DC's - I struggle paying for top-tier boats. Sailfish makes a 27DC that I bet is 50K less then a Pursuit and I bet rides as well. That would be my vote based on what I have looked at. Also - don't forget about the 25/26 WorldCats either - they will ride better then anything if you are mainly interested in trips in the Ocean.