• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Jetboaters.net Fantasy Football AKA The League II

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s been a tough year. This is the last day for four of us as the play offs start next week. Teams ranked 1-4 will start the championship playoffs and teams 5-8 will start the 5th place playoffs. Each round lasts two weeks so it will combine your scores over the two weeks to determine the winner.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And beat the snot out of me. Losing streak continues.
Unfortunately I'm not playing you. I am going to lose a third game this season to a team that only played 8 of the 9 positions!

Sandbar29910

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
On the bright side, 1 crappy fantasy season over, 3 still crashing slowly...

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man I thought my season was over but I may have back doored my way into the consolation play off. Hell of a match @seanmclean

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And beat the snot out of me. Losing streak continues.
Second highest score of all teams for the weekend, unfortunately I played the guy with the highest score. My season is doing an exceptional job of sucking the life out of me!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man its been a while since I've been on the site. So busy the last couple of months. Looking forward to the playoffs this year. Good luck to all, its been fun.

Sandbar29910

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
FUN? ;) I've enjoyed being a doormat for most of you...
Good luck to all who made it through and look forward to meeting some or all of you in the near future!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've had a lot of fun. Unfortunately I went from the championship bracket to the consolation bracket this weekend. :(

I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Good luck everyone!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Well it was a fun regular season and @Murf'n'surf @Julian @Sandbar29910 and @Scuba_ref you will be missed the rest of the way through. For the championship playoffs the first matchups are @GiddYupJoe vs @CraigAR and @seanmclean vs @topdawg235. The consolation bracket is @Whisky vs @veedubtek and @Volffas vs @robert843. Another reminder these are two week matches its combined score over the next two weeks that wins games.

View attachment 85456
Ya know... I was going to go in and screw with shit and pick up a couple players but... why change things now! Cheers everyone. Fun season once again.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Unfortunately I'm not playing you. I am going to lose a third game this season to a team that only played 8 of the 9 positions!
No friggin clue how that happened. I checked 2 minutes after my (non playing player) game started, and pretty much gave up.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man what a way to start the playoffs. The saints totally screwed me. 8 points for Brees and 7 for Kamara.

Sandbar29910

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
On a lighter note... I am sure to win my matchup this week - against Mr. Blankscreen… My team will probably score 150 now!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Man what a way to start the playoffs. The saints totally screwed me. 8 points for Brees and 7 for Kamara.
What’s up @CraigAR i was wondering who I was playing that got screwed by that dismal Brees performance! Still waaaaayyyy to soon to start talking sh*t! Game on.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man this has been par for the course for me this season. My second best player threw a punch at someone last week and is suspended this week and my best player Kareem Hunt was just released by the KC Chiefs because of domestic issues.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man this has been par for the course for me this season. My second best player threw a punch at someone last week and is suspended this week and my best player Kareem Hunt was just released by the KC Chiefs because of domestic issues.
I saw that and that's why I picked up Spencer Ware :winkingthumbsup"

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man, eight straight wins to six straight losses. My team really shit the bed. Didn't help this week that I started Cousins and a bunch of LA players against Amari Fucking Cooper. Hate that guy, lol. Good luck to the Championship Round!