• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Jetboaters.net Fantasy league!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The week that I must pull the nose up, I'm going against Mr. Brady who had 30 points. Ugh..... Gonna be on the bottom soon.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Nicley played @Murf'n'surf, looks like your going to knock me off my perch this week!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe ... someone had too!! :D Just got lucky, had some nice match ups this weekend.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What? !!!!!!!
I better go look.... Last I saw it was death to my team.
Between Brady's 30 points and Beckham's 31 points, I was having a good weekend.

Next weekend I have 5 players with byes and Bell doesn't sound like he will be coming back for the rest of the season and he is one of my "undroppable" players. I will probably end up with about 50 points next week! You were just unfortunate and caught me on what will probably be my best week of the season.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Between Brady's 30 points and Beckham's 31 points, I was having a good weekend.

Next weekend I have 5 players with byes and Bell doesn't sound like he will be coming back for the rest of the season and he is one of my "undroppable" players. I will probably end up with about 50 points next week! You were just unfortunate and caught me on what will probably be my best week of the season.
You should be able to drop him once Wednesday comes around. You should really think about picking up Williams, he'll be the main man in Pittsburgh with Bell going down.

In a different post I talked about trying out Fanduel. I used both Eli Manning and Beckham and Ben Watson...I think I could get hooked on this Fanduel thing!!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You should be able to drop him once Wednesday comes around. You should really think about picking up Williams, he'll be the main man in Pittsburgh with Bell going down.

In a different post I talked about trying out Fanduel. I used both Eli Manning and Beckham and Ben Watson...I think I could get hooked on this Fanduel thing!!
Adding Williams was what my friend told me to do, so I already have a waiver out for him, hopefully all of you nice guys will let me get him! I didn't know that I would be able to drop him on Wednesday, that is good to know, I guess if a player goes out for the rest of the year they are no longer undroppable?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Adding Williams was what my friend told me to do, so I already have a waiver out for him, hopefully all of you nice guys will let me get him! I didn't know that I would be able to drop him on Wednesday, that is good to know, I guess if a player goes out for the rest of the year they are no longer undroppable?
Correct. I hung on to Dez Bryant for all this time when he went down. But could have dropped him once they made the announcement he was going to be down for awhile. As soon as the NFL updates everything he should become "droppable" Wednesday.

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
OK, now with all the undroppable talk... another nube question... When is a player undroppable? I've been dropping and adding players all season on my team.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK, now with all the undroppable talk... another nube question... When is a player undroppable? I've been dropping and adding players all season on my team.
I had that same question when I first noticed I couldn't drop Bell. I'm still not sure I completely understand the reasoning, but there must be some way to game the system if certain players are allowed to be dropped and added. Here is what NFL fantasy's website says;

"UNDROPPABLE PLAYERS
In order to establish a competitive and balanced NFL.com Fantasy experience, the experts at NFL.com maintain a regularly updated list of players who cannot be dropped from your roster once they have been acquired. Players on this list are still eligible to be benched or traded, but not dropped or placed on waivers. This feature promotes a fair game for all fantasy users by preventing actions that could compromise the integrity of the game.

You can navigate to the undroppable players list from the "Players" tab at the top of the page.

This feature can be disabled in the Custom League settings by the League Manager."

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It just helps with people stacking teams. In the big money leagues folks will drop a player just their buddy can pick them up. Then turn around and drop them again.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ill get the droppable player stuff fixed. Im getting my ass kicked every week,lol.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf ... looks like you and me this week. Are you ready for a beat down?? :D

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I'm banking on @Julian having soooo much work to catch up on after returning from the Turks that he completely blows off fantasy football and I continue down my road of domination!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm banking on @Julian having soooo much work to catch up on after returning from the Turks that he completely blows off fantasy football and I continue down my road of domination!
I don't return til next week! But droopy ballz are going down!

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Do you ever find yourself rooting against your bench? Andrew Luck and Frank Gore have sucked eggs for me this year. I bench both of them this weekend and all of a sudden they start looking a little like they should have all year. I'm watching the game a hoping Gore will fumble or Luck toss a pick, just to make myself feel better.