• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Jetboaters.net Fantasy league!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I could be in trouble this weekend...have my team got banged up last week. I have had a talk with all of them and told them that they needed to SUCK IT UP...THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Someone in the back said that I don't pay them enough...never did hear who said that!! :)

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would like to apologize for scoring 172 points. I was busy going to the beach and then diving with Manta rays and didn't see what happened until just now. Won't happen again!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nicely played @Scuba_ref !! I still have two players but don't stand a snowballs chance in hell to catch you...good luck in the finals!!
upload_2015-12-21_7-57-26.png

varialtv

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Excellent information and advice Awesome guys!!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
172 points, holy crap. been a fun season. Consolation bracket is where the fun is ! ;) Next Year is my teams year!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn't see that coming! I haven't beaten @Volffas once yet this season and don't expect to this weekend. But it was fun playing.
Good luck today @Scuba_ref! I have enjoyed this season way more than I thought I would when I first signed up. I have watched more football and learned more things about the game this year than ever before.

Losing Odell Beckham this week is really going to hurt. I just don't have anyone near as good as him sitting on the bench. I think your team has peaked at just the right time. But I can honestly say win or lose, I have had a ton of fun this football season and I hope we get a chance to do it again next year.

Good luck!

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck today @Scuba_ref! I have enjoyed this season way more than I thought I would when I first signed up. I have watched more football and learned more things about the game this year than ever before.

Losing Odell Beckham this week is really going to hurt. I just don't have anyone near as good as him sitting on the bench. I think your team has peaked at just the right time. But I can honestly say win or lose, I have had a ton of fun this football season and I hope we get a chance to do it again next year.

Good luck!
@Volffas I saw that you made a number of changes that seemed odd to me, I wasnt aware of Beckham going down. I've been in Hawaii the last two weeks without football or sports center. Your TE did a yoeman's job yesterday. Enjoy watching the games today. Today is our last day on the Big Island and we fly home on the red eye tonight back to snow. The best I can do is check the website periodically. Good luck to you today!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OMG!! So close right now with Brady's Droppy Balls. Need Viking defense to lose 1.5 points.... Grrrr.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Omg! What a game!!!! We won we won! Great game Droopy Ballz.

First NFL Fantasy season and I'm addicted!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Omg! What a game!!!! We won we won! Great game Droopy Ballz.

First NFL Fantasy season and I'm addicted!
You were smoking me by like the 30 points so I never bothered to look at it again until I saw this post this morning. Good game!

Does this league do the whole, play two games in a row against the same opponent in the palyoffs (combined score)? That's how it is in my other league, just curious.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Wow, what a finish guys! Everyone slugging it out.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The championship game is coming down to the wire. @Scuba_ref is currently leading by 8.88 points and still has the Bengals Defense and the Bronco's kicker to play tonight. I have D. Thomas of the Broncos, Jeremy Hill of the Bengals and the Bengals kicker playing tonight. I have been a lifelong Bengals fan, and I REALLY want them to win tonight to secure a bye for the 1st week of the playoffs, but I also need D. Thomas to score some points to help me and take the Bengal's defense points down. It is a really weird position to be in.

My biggest mistake this week was releasing the Cardinals defense to go with KC's defense against Cleveland. I left the girl that brought me to the dance in search of a prettier girl and ended up with just about nothing. KC finished with a measly 6 pts and Arizona had their season high 33 points! I would be sitting much better right now if I had only danced with the one that brought me. I hate it when I overthink things.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Volffas ... sadly that's been the story for a lot of folks this year. Yep, having an offensive player going up against your defense is always something that isn't the most desirable. All you can hope for is there are some defensive scores to offset what your offensive guy does. Good luck to the both of you!! It has been another fun year and hope to do this again next year!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I got distracted by family visiting and made no changes....but still have a chance tonight with AJ Green! Only need another 6 points.....and for the Bronco defense to go home! @Jim Robeson "I'm not dead yet!"

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The championship game is coming down to the wire. @Scuba_ref is currently leading by 8.88 points and still has the Bengals Defense and the Bronco's kicker to play tonight. I have D. Thomas of the Broncos, Jeremy Hill of the Bengals and the Bengals kicker playing tonight. I have been a lifelong Bengals fan, and I REALLY want them to win tonight to secure a bye for the 1st week of the playoffs, but I also need D. Thomas to score some points to help me and take the Bengal's defense points down. It is a really weird position to be in.

My biggest mistake this week was releasing the Cardinals defense to go with KC's defense against Cleveland. I left the girl that brought me to the dance in search of a prettier girl and ended up with just about nothing. KC finished with a measly 6 pts and Arizona had their season high 33 points! I would be sitting much better right now if I had only danced with the one that brought me. I hate it when I overthink things.
@Volffas Are you kidding me...a missed field goal! The championship was mine!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, I was 0.88 points behind you in OT of our championship game. Congrats @Scuba_ref !

What a game!