• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot <30% MAX Discount Hit!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modog 242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Got me some Seadek !!!!!!
Great Deal!!!!

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Oh, well. Maybe they'll do some off-season deals on it. Best time anyway since it doesn't take away from time on the water.

BigJ

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just got mine yesterday! Now lets hope for a day or 2 over 60 degrees. Thanks so much

Chucksx190

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got my seadek today looks great. one question I have a 2018 sx190 and for the swim deck I got 2 extra pieces I think number 7 and 8. If I look on the install sheet they do not list a 7 and 8 for the swim deck on this boat. Did I get the wrong kit, extra pieces or do the go to the boat?

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got my seadek today looks great. one question I have a 2018 sx190 and for the swim deck I got 2 extra pieces I think number 7 and 8. If I look on the install sheet they do not list a 7 and 8 for the swim deck on this boat. Did I get the wrong kit, extra pieces or do the go to the boat?
Are they the two small pieces for the walkthrough to enter/exit the boat onto the swim platform?

Chucksx190

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are they the two small pieces for the walkthrough to enter/exit the boat onto the swim platform?
The pieces for the walk through are in the cockpit kit. Here are the pieces I'm talking about. They are numbered 7 & 8 in the swim platform bag.

George Gagov

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot , any chance for a second group buy this year...it seems I missed them 2 years in a row now...

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We only do one per year but we always to the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Sale in November so you can save nearly as much as the group buy discount. I think this year's discount will be 25% off which is only about 5% less savings compared to the group buy. Also you may want to check out our clearance section right now. We have tons of SeaDek stuff in there and the prices range from 25% off to 75% off depending on the pad.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The pieces for the walk through are in the cockpit kit. Here are the pieces I'm talking about. They are numbered 7 & 8 in the swim platform bag.
View attachment 106845
Those look like sunlight amplification mitigation pads for the vertical surface between the lower and upper swim platform. Look at some of the images of swim platforms which come with SeaDek from the factory. These install the same way.

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes some pads will be duplicated due to the location of the teak lines in relation to the factory pad. Ours line up better.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

gwrace1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Do the small pads come in a pair or do I need to purchase 2?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Do the small pads come in a pair or do I need to purchase 2?
Yes they come as a kit (2 pads included)

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I PM'd you and also emailed customer support @JetBoatPilot on monday and ive gotten no response. The mats you sent me during this deal for a AR195 2019 are for 2 captains chairs. My boat has one and a bench. 8S and 8A are not applicable. Do you have something else that should go there? I would gladly swap out those 2 for the right one that goes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.