• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Yamaha 190 Series updates

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes same problem, i did splice. In the end, the connext must need a flash as every way I tried it would not recognize the transducer for depth. Ended up putting a Garcin chart plotter for my depth.

wags33

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated. I wondered if that was the case as I noticed all of the wires going into the display were labeled, but I couldn’t find one for depth. Disappointing that Yamaha took this approach and made compatibility so difficult (and didn’t include depth in the first place).