• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2020 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Email sent! Thanks!

paragus

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wish u guys would do the same deal for the pattern that matches the lines on the 242x swim deck.

KS 24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just ordered the cockpit and swim deck for my 07 SX230. So excited to get rid of the black hydro turf and stop stepping on the snaps! Thanks JetBoatPilot!!

RBC3

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Talk about service, I was one of the 1st to order and mine has shipped already!!! Tuesday can't get here quick enough.

Cfthomson3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Email order sent for Mocha over Black for entire boat including optional pads.
2004 AR230

Nutt922

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Just sent in my email for the Swim Platform, ASP, and Engine Step Over for my Vortex 223 VRX!!! The wife said she wanted to get it for my birthday. Super excited even if it wont be here in time for my birthday.

Question - How do we pay when ordering via email??

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Email sent for Mocha over Black throughout and a custom order for the swim deck!

AEmedic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Talk about service, I was one of the 1st to order and mine has shipped already!!! Tuesday can't get here quick enough.
I ordered on the 1st also, but I ordered the swim deck, the cockpit and most of the options, so I figure mine might take a bit longer to ship.

Hike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m in! Putting my order in shortly

Hike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What’s the difference between storm gray & smoke gray ? The website swatches look the same. Anyone have pics of a smoke gray install? Thanks

466roller

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Went with the full set up of Terra over black for my 232 Limited. Awesome group buy, thanks for putting this together!

bleudyno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Woohoo! Ordered combo kit with table and console kit for my 2020 AR190. In preparation for the install, what's the best way to remove the existing mats on the swim platform?

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Woohoo! Ordered combo kit with table and console kit for my 2020 AR190. In preparation for the install, what's the best way to remove the existing mats on the swim platform?
12 pack of beer, acetone, rags, plastic scraper, elbow grease, a lot of cursing.

Some have used a rubber pad attachment on a drill. I tried it and it didn't work. Best solution for me was plastic scraper then acetone. There is really no "best way" though. Its shitty.

asim_ghani

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Ordering one for my 2012 Sea Doo challenger 210 SE. Cockpit and Swim platform

Erinpatricksmith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Columbus (home) and Port Clinton (lake house) OH
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s the difference between storm gray & smoke gray ? The website swatches look the same. Anyone have pics of a smoke gray install? Thanks
I talked w customer service today and they said Storm Gray is a medium gray w a slight blue hue. “Brighter” gray than Smoke. Smoke Gray is a charcoal gray - darker with no blue in it.