• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2020 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot

Roof Man

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Not looking to thread crap but ... are these made from 1/4" EVA foam, like some others are? Do they use different adhesive, that's better than others? Etc etc etc ... Finding other brands or that that includes more mats, for less $. I understand Cust Service counts for a lot (truly!) but, for $100-200 more for less product!? (if it's about the same material)
Thanks for the input/education.

D3Racing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not looking to thread crap but ... are these made from 1/4" EVA foam, like some others are? Do they use different adhesive, that's better than others? Etc etc etc ... Finding other brands or that that includes more mats, for less $. I understand Cust Service counts for a lot (truly!) but, for $100-200 more for less product!? (if it's about the same material)
Thanks for the input/education.
You can get an interior and swim platform kit for less than $805?

Roof Man

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
You can get an interior and swim platform kit for less than $805?
Again, not looking to be a negative on here, so I'll pm you with what I've found ... for this boat, the kits are not as extensive as on some others. So in answer, YES! lol

pkaspa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot

Is the Mica over Chocolate color Seadek offered in the discounted pricing for a 2015 242 Limited S? If so, is the faux teak or embossed pattern available?

I'm about to order, but torn on color between Terra over Black, Storm/Smoke Gray over Black, and the Mica over Chocolate (if available I think I like this option best).

Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot

Is the Mica over Chocolate color Seadek offered in the discounted pricing for a 2015 242 Limited S? If so, is the faux teak or embossed pattern available?

I'm about to order, but torn on color between Terra over Black, Storm/Smoke Gray over Black, and the Mica over Chocolate (if available I think I like this option best).

Thanks!
Only if we still have stock. Call us to verify at 8508671410

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordered the swim deck yesterday and can't wait to get started removing the old hydro-turf (NOT). This will be a good winter project.

TwinScrew

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Other
Do they offer replacement/upgrade for the 2021 AR250?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jnelson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will what is a better match for a 2012 ar210 the storm grey or the cool gray? I am not so worried about the heat aspect for the color choice as I am a closer match. My boat has the white and gray interior with a black piping.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot when will you have the 25' mats available?
We have our 25 footer on order and are pushing the dealer to get us a 25 asap. The original order was for a 255XD but now I'm asking for any 25 so we can get parts developed before our new catalog comes out in January.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Will what is a better match for a 2012 ar210 the storm grey or the cool gray? I am not so worried about the heat aspect for the color choice as I am a closer match. My boat has the white and gray interior with a black piping.
That boat does not come with SeaDek so you won't have to worry about color matching the factory pads. The interior will look great with either cool or smoke. I like storm gray best though since its got a more modern look, whereas smoke just looks like dirty storm.

Tone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What do you use to ship to Canada? USPS , UPS, DHL...?
It makes a big difference in the brokerage fees we pay. UPS being the worst and UPS being the best. IMO. Thanks.
I ordered a Naked Feet Only sticker/pad a while ago and had it shipped to Canada and did not have to pay any duty. It was a small order to see if I had to pay duty or not. Perhaps with a larger order there is but that remains to be seen.

Tone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Call JBP and speak to them. They can help recommend.

djtech2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is there a good match color for 2012 SX210?

Also, how will the discount work if you do not need the whole kit? For example, what if you need the swimdeck only?

Last edited:

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
SeaDek shipment our for delivery today, can’t wait to see it. :)

bleudyno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sooooo....I had some free time so I thought I’d tackle the swim platform OEM pad remove all in preparation for my Seadek. I was prepared to spend a good amount of time using a plastic putty knife with acetone but once I got started, I realized that it was all going to come off without any glue residue. Took me a total of 7 minutes to remove all 3 pieces. Are the pads on the newer boats stuck on differently than the older boats? Looks like they use a thin double stick tape. Once I got a corner off, it just pulled off in one piece with some force. I’m so relieved that i didn’t have to spend hours on this. Now I just need my Seadek! Please ship my order soon! CA5CDED9-9C5E-444C-8B3F-A088F50DCF8D.jpeg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sooooo....I had some free time so I thought I’d tackle the swim platform OEM pad remove all in preparation for my Seadek. I was prepared to spend a good amount of time using a plastic putty knife with acetone but once I got started, I realized that it was all going to come off without any glue residue. Took me a total of 7 minutes to remove all 3 pieces. Are the pads on the newer boats stuck on differently than the older boats? Looks like they use a thin double stick tape. Once I got a corner off, it just pulled off in one piece with some force. I’m so relieved that i didn’t have to spend hours on this. Now I just need my Seadek! Please ship my order soon! View attachment 133498
Sometimes the MFR will forget to remove the mold release compound before applying the non skid pad. In this case it appears they forgot that step. I'd make sure that you aggressively and liberally apply acetone to the areas where your new SeaDek pads will be installed. This will ensure that they don't lift.