• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195S Fitment Question

Jeff_Thaxton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hello,

After conducting thorough research, I have concluded that my power reduction issues are likely due to a damaged impeller or pump liner. This year, I have experienced a loss of 10 MPH in top speed, with the boat now topping out at 38-39 MPH with only one person on board. Despite multiple visits to the dealership, they have been unable to diagnose the issue and were reluctant to remove the impeller for inspection without a replacement available. There appears to be a significant shortage of these parts from the factory, so I have been considering the product linked below.

I reached out to Worx Racing but was informed that they do not have a cross-reference chart for boats. While I am confident that the impeller is correct, I am uncertain about the pump liner. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sucks about the issue. BUT..... you can do the inspection yourself pretty easily. Look at @Leojay video on YouTube.

The wear ring on your year is a press in ring, not the single part replacement like whats show on Capt Leon's video. This video covers removing the sleeve

Back