• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 210 delivery?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No No, gas in the boat only ;)

PerkDaddy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put down my deposit on August 20 and was told they'd get in touch with me as soon as they receive VINs from Yamaha. They didn't give any guess on the timeframe. I'm still impatiently waiting.

bmallary

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Any interior pics yet? I'm anxious to see what that snap-in floor looks like, and how it works.

Ctyamahafsh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Same question as bmallary. My dealer is telling me to expect brown snap in flooring and seating but the boat pictures in the thread seem to show white and grey.

Raven97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
weather here was pretty crap last weekend because of Sally, I hope to take it out this weekend and if i do i will take some pics. the white/green hull has grey snap in mat you can kind of get the picture here in this photoseaweed.jpgdriving.jpg

Ctyamahafsh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing Raven. Im happy to see they kept the grey color - much better looking in my opinion.

campinfamily

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey everyone- we put a down payment on ours around August 15th, picked it up September 11th. The sea deck surprised the dealer, he had no idea it came with it. Lol. Awesome boat so far! We got the blue with tan interior.
A9EFFBE1-2624-4A0D-A543-2B2927240834.jpeg68D446CC-98AA-4035-AFC6-A49445D99CB4.jpeg

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey everyone- we put a down payment on ours around August 15th, picked it up September 11th. The sea deck surprised the dealer, he had no idea it came with it. Lol. Awesome boat so far! We got the blue with tan interior.
View attachment 133784View attachment 133785
I put my deposit down 1 August. Exact same boat, so hopefully, I am taking delivery any day now. Where are you located? Dealer?

campinfamily

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put my deposit down 1 August. Exact same boat, so hopefully, I am taking delivery any day now. Where are you located? Dealer?
I'm in NJ, purchased @ Toms River Marine and Motorsports- awesome staff.

Raven97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Getting ready to head out to Captiva Island, and yes I do store her in the garage! Top comes off and on in 25 minutes😉

Attachments

Mtuck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you for the pictures. Love the flooring

Cannot wait to get mine.

tiwatkins

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Getting ready to head out to Captiva Island, and yes I do store her in the garage! Top comes off and on in 25 minutes😉
Is the snap-in Seadek included standard? I was seeing some things that said optional. My sales guy didnt even know for certain.

Thanks.

burgjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
awesome pics. how many inches is your garage? if the center console is shorter than the non center console, it might sway my decision to go center console if it's shorter with the top off.

Raven97

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
awesome pics. how many inches is your garage? if the center console is shorter than the non center console, it might sway my decision to go center console if it's shorter with the top off.
Garage is 83" tall. I also had to take the adjustable seat back off the leaning post to clear but honestly I prefer it off. With it on you loose too much seat bottom for me to sit comfortably.

Mbrgoch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We put our deposit down August 12, still waiting on delivery. Not sure what parts we could be waiting on at this point. Dealership doesn’t seem to know either

jmswashere

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We put our deposit down August 12, still waiting on delivery. Not sure what parts we could be waiting on at this point. Dealership doesn’t seem to know either
Put deposit down at the beginning of August, and still waiting on ours as well. Dealer said he heard there were 400+ boats waiting on everything from gas tanks to Coast Guard mandated stickers, up at the factory. Dealer is in Virginia.