• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Sport Casting Platform????

GigHarborFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got a 2021 FSH 210 Sport and would LOVE to buy the casting platform that Cycle Springs use to make, and Jet Boat Pilot sold. However, I am learning they were discontinued, which is shocking to me. That seems like one of the best aftermarket things you could put on your boat. Does anyone have an idea where I could get one? Anyone know why they were discontinued, makes me wonder if there were problems with them. Cant imagine what though. Thanks!

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The 21' FSH was discontinued and the new 22' FSH boats include a platform. Sales must have been slow I assume which is why they discontined. Your only option is to find one used or build your own.

madtom

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got a 2021 FSH 210 Sport and would LOVE to buy the casting platform that Cycle Springs use to make, and Jet Boat Pilot sold. However, I am learning they were discontinued, which is shocking to me. That seems like one of the best aftermarket things you could put on your boat. Does anyone have an idea where I could get one? Anyone know why they were discontinued, makes me wonder if there were problems with them. Cant imagine what though. Thanks!
Did you call cycle springs to see if they had any sitting around? That is how I got mine :) not on Jetpilot , but from Cycle springs.

Last edited: