• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2021 FSH 210 delivery?

Hey everyone- we put a down payment on ours around August 15th, picked it up September 11th. The sea deck surprised the dealer, he had no idea it came with it. Lol. Awesome boat so far! We got the blue with tan interior.
View attachment 133784View attachment 133785
Great
Hey everyone- we put a down payment on ours around August 15th, picked it up September 11th. The sea deck surprised the dealer, he had no idea it came with it. Lol. Awesome boat so far! We got the blue with tan interior.
View attachment 133784View attachment 133785
Great Boat... I saw you this at the Open house a few weeks back. Are you happy with the service from this dealership? Thinking about purchasing one and wanted to get you opinion on the boat and the In/Out service at the dealer

Great

Great Boat... I saw you this at the Open house a few weeks back. Are you happy with the service from this dealership? Thinking about purchasing one and wanted to get you opinion on the boat and the In/Out service at the dealer
That’s cool you saw our boat that day, I told them to leave it in the water and they could show it if they wanted. They have been great, Anthony is top notch and Vinnie that is in charge of the in/out service is super nice. Always willing to help. We used the service a few times already. It’s been flawless so far. Maybe we will see you there next year!

Talked to dealer today for my regular bi-weekly update/non-update. They tell me they are getting boats including 21 footers but just not my FSH. Of course, no other details except they will call me when Yamaha calls them...oh well...still waiting.

i ordered a 210 FSH o
Getting ready to head out to Captiva Island, and yes I do store her in the garage! Top comes off and on in 25 minutes?

what Fish finder did you go with?

i ordered a 210 FSH on August 12th, still no update on delivery

Dealer said they are expecting shipment of 21 footers in early Nov...no additional information provided. I guess we will see what happens.

Dealer said they are expecting shipment of 21 footers in early Nov...no additional information provided. I guess we will see what happens.
My dealer said that “bigger boats” are in production and they are expecting some next week. But I think I have heard or read this before.

I talked to my dealer today. I am number two on the list, but they still cannot give me any sort of time frame.

Like everyone one is saying, they did mention that they are only allotted a certain amount of boats for the 210 FSH Sports. All of them are accounted for except three.

Just happy I am getting close.

This isn't about 210's specifically but the yamaha boats were in Dallas last week and the corporate rep told me that the new FSH's wouldn't start production until February so........

This isn't about 210's specifically but the yamaha boats were in Dallas last week and the corporate rep told me that the new FSH's wouldn't start production until February so........

February would not be cool, I got updated from my dealer on Saturday that there is no update.

Back