• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 JetBoaters.Net Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy

AgranT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought I saw someone mention a special price for those who purchased Thrust Vector Wake and now considering upgrading to the new Thrust Vectors. Can someone confirm if that is correct?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I thought I saw someone mention a special price for those who purchased Thrust Vector Wake and now considering upgrading to the new Thrust Vectors. Can someone confirm if that is correct?
That is our Thrust Vector Upgrade Program. You get 50% off the new Thrust Vector system when you return your old Thrust Vector Wake system. Call us at 850-867-1410 to inquire.

AgranT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great. Thank you. I'll give you a call soon.

Has there been anything published on how to convert from TVW to the new TV? I remember when installing the TVW system I had to epoxy something on to the boat and wondering if that is something that would need to be removed when making this change.

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters arrived today. Woot woot. :p:cool:

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Installed my Trust Vectors today. Pretty easy install. Took about 1.75 hr including cleanup. I can't for the wife to try it out!. One thing not included in the instructions is to clean the mating surfaces for the anode with a wire brush. It is important to make good electrical contact. I also added the the access port riser while I was at it. Thanks Will Owen and Jetboatpilot! Class act.

Nightmare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll be calling tomorrow. I'll pick up a set of Lateral Thrusters and trade in my 1st Generation Thrust Vectors.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great. Thank you. I'll give you a call soon.

Has there been anything published on how to convert from TVW to the new TV? I remember when installing the TVW system I had to epoxy something on to the boat and wondering if that is something that would need to be removed when making this change.
Yes here you go. This video will help you with the removal of the up stops.

Street glide

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got mine Friday and installed Saturday can t wait to try them out

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I received my TV super fast and just in time to install on my new 21' FSH 195 Sport I picked up Thursday. Small question though, it looks like it came with the older right side spring/screw/washer/sleeve setup before the addendum(according to the install video). I installed it, but I like the newer style the places a washer inbetween the bucket and the spring.

Grim1800

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
After my 1st experience trying to dock my 2018 212x last Saturday😁…… I am for sure getting in on this group buy. Just sent a email for both.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Does the new Thrust Vector replace the Thrust Vector Wake?
Bump for this question.

Haven't seen much on the wake shaper for the 21 foot boats. Is the shaper and new TVs replacing the TVWs? Is the wake shaper a competitor to Yamahas wake booster? Can we expect a new video soon as well? Thanks Will!

meegwell

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I want in! 2018 242X e-series. I have not decided if I want just TV or both, and want to confirm total$. When I get a confirm reply that Im in here I will call the office. Thank You!!!!

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Just FYI your 2021 comes with lateral thrusters from factory, buy the thrust vector will be tremendous improvement on docking/no wake zone experience.
Can someone please explain this to me? I have a 2021 252S...are you saying I have Lateral Thrusters installed from the factory???

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can someone please explain this to me? I have a 2021 252S...are you saying I have Lateral Thrusters installed from the factory???
Yes you do, this is not the exact ones from factory (just found pic online) but its the 2 hole pointing to the side so that when your bucket is down, it direct jet thrust sideways.
1629375917505.png

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here's a picture of the factory reverse outlet which provides more of a lateral style reverse flow than 2018 and prior nozzles. It's not completely lateral but it is much better than the previous generation.
1629379486817.png

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
UPDATE! THRUST VECTOR AND LATERAL THRUSTER ARE SELLING AT MAXIMUM 30% DISCOUNT! SHIPMENTS ARE GOING OUT DAILY. GET YOURS AT OUR BEST PRICE OF THE YEAR BEFORE THIS EVENT IS OVER (AUG 31).

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Yes you do, this is not the exact ones from factory (just found pic online) but its the 2 hole pointing to the side so that when your bucket is down, it direct jet thrust sideways.
View attachment 160913
Huh....who knew! And here I was wondering what all the fuss was about with regard to slow speed handling, as I got the hang of it almost immediately last year when driving her for the first time! Thanks for sharing!!!

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Here's a picture of the factory reverse outlet which provides more of a lateral style reverse flow than 2018 and prior nozzles. It's not completely lateral but it is much better than the previous generation.
View attachment 160914
Thanks, Will! I will likely be putting in my order for the TV's today!