• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 JetBoaters.Net Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I emailed yesterday morning and haven’t heard anything yet. Am I supposed to hear anything or wait until 8/30 to hear something? Thank you for your help!
You should have gotten a call back same day. I will have someone reach out to you asap.

bulldog2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals! JetBoatPilot is pleased to announce the launch of the 2021 JetBoaters.Net Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy, starting today and ending Aug 31, 2021. This event features a max discount level of 30% OFF, the best price offered all year long. So if you're looking to improve your jet boat's low speed handling now's your chance to do it at the best prices of the year!

Rules & Guidelines are as follows:

Participation Levels/Discounts

Lateral Thrusters (For 2003-2018 Year Model Yamaha Boats)

1-10 Lateral Thrusters: 10% Discount
11-15 Lateral Thrusters: 15% Discount
16-20 Lateral Thrusters: 20% Discount
21-29 Lateral Thrusters: 25% Discount
30+ Lateral Thrusters: 30% Discount

Thrust Vector (Available For Yamaha Boats 1999-2022 & Rotax Powered Boats 2005-2022)
1-10 Thrust Vectors: 10% Discount
11-15 Thrust Vectors: 15% Discount
16-20 Thrust Vectors: 20% Discount
21-29 Thrust Vectors: 25% Discount
30+ Thrust Vectors: 30% Discount

RULES
This event includes both Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vector, plus Thrust Vector for Rotax powered boats. You are not required to buy both items during this event. You may buy one or both based on your needs.

If buying both be advised that combo prices will not be applicable during this sale. Additionally trade in programs such as TV Upgrade and Cobra Fin Trade will not be active during this event.

To participate customers must be a member of JetBoaters.Net and have an active User ID. Customers must email or call our offices and place their orders. We'll put the order in a folder and add it to the count total. Once the max discount level is achieved we'll begin collecting payments. If max discount levels are achieved for a particular product and if all who have committed to buy complete their order and pay, we'll begin shipping early. If we do not hit max discount levels we'll begin charging credit cards at the end of the month and shipments will begin after that. If customers want to pay full price early and receive their order immediately they may do so, with the understanding that they will get refunded the final adjusted discount once the group buy closes on August 31st. This may buy them another month of boat usage with the product on the boat.

Taxes will apply to orders which have Florida delivery addresses and are based on the county of delivery. Domestic shipping rates during this event are $17.95 for individual items and $26.95 for multi item orders. International orders must get shipping quotes. We use UPS for international shipping.

Customers who have older versions of Thrust Vector, Thrust Vector XL and Thrust Vector XV will need to have us e-mail a copy of the Trim Template in order to add Lateral Thrusters to their Thrust Vector equipped boat. Current Thrust Vector product is fully compatible with Lateral Thruster.

Lateral Thrusters are incompatible with other steering systems. If a customer chooses to combine Lateral Thrusters with another aftermarket steering system, and, if there is ever a warranty claim, we may not be able to honor our limited Lateral Thruster warranty.

Customers may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com. Must provide Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Online orders will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.
Hi,

new to this site. have a 2022 255 fsh sport E on order and I would like to get the thrusters. Can you tell me which ones I should order? thanks

Nightmare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Box arrived today.

It looks like I got an extra fin for the newer Articulated Keel boats.
IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0401.jpg
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0404.jpg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi,

new to this site. have a 2022 255 fsh sport E on order and I would like to get the thrusters. Can you tell me which ones I should order? thanks
You'll want the Thrust Vector L which is not on the website now but can be specified if you call in your order.

AJPValle

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Greetings!
Just sent an email to place my order.
Thank you

ToddM

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Waiting on my 212XD to arrive. Is there a specific thrust vector for the wake series boats? Went to the web site but didn't find anything specific for the 212 XD. Thanks for any help or insight someone may have as to what is needed?

MGR Motorsports

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sent an email yesterday morning. Hopefully hear back soon about my order. Rock on 🤘

NeoBrew

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Placed my order by phone this morning. They said it would ship this afternoon.

I felt pretty good about controlling the boat without these. I have the FSH and do a lot of fishing with it. I'm hoping the TV helps the boat follow a line a little better when on the bow mount trolling motor. The wind really catches the boat and swings it around. Decided to get the lateral thrusters at the same time, because...why not?

kaczman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hi, I have these to go on my 2011 242 Limited. is it worth trading them in for the newer style or bolt em on and send it?

Attachments

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
hmmm I have not made that style for a very long time, you should add the super ultimate to your boat, Cobra Super Ultimate Steering buy direct discount price is only $399.99 for the set with free priority mail and if you want you can also upgrade the system with this Cobra MEGA FANGS PLUS for only $169.99 extra to do both nozzles The combined features and benefits surpass any steering system available for your boat high speed slow speed forward and reverse even off power control . Tempered aluminum rounded edges spring loaded adjustable full time steering it's like you purchased a new boat without the cost 20 years of experience and 5 us patents something this important requires some real research. Also look into adding EZ locks for that model boat Cobra EZ-Locks only 43.95 for the set best insurance against cleanout plug blowouts for the push button clean out plugs. https://jetboaters.net/threads/basic-information-about-the-various-options-from-cobra-jet-steering-llc.16857/ . Good luck with your decision process it is a very important one!

Attachments

kaczman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
hmmm I have not made that style for a very long time, you should add the super ultimate to your boat, Cobra Super Ultimate Steering buy direct discount price is only $399.99 for the set with free priority mail and if you want you can also upgrade the system with this Cobra MEGA FANGS PLUS for only $169.99 extra to do both nozzles The combined features and benefits surpass any steering system available for your boat high speed slow speed forward and reverse even off power control . Tempered aluminum rounded edges spring loaded adjustable full time steering it's like you purchased a new boat without the cost 20 years of experience and 5 us patents something this important requires some real research. Also look into adding EZ locks for that model boat Cobra EZ-Locks only 43.95 for the set best insurance against cleanout plug blowouts for the push button clean out plugs. https://jetboaters.net/threads/basic-information-about-the-various-options-from-cobra-jet-steering-llc.16857/ . Good luck with your decision process it is a very important one!
THanks! No trade in discount for upgrading these?

KJRich

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Took two seasons and a family lake vacation to finally realize that more control is not for me, it is for every one else that might drive the boat!
Just installed today. Thank you @JetBoatPilot for the great service, fast shipping, and install video. Looking forward to Labor Day weekend to test things out.

Attachments

Ballisticevo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are these in stock and ready to ship?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Update: If you're interested in participating in this year's Thrust Vector/Lateral Thruster Group Buy, ensure that you get your info over to us no later than tomorrow night in order that you qualify for group buy pricing.

See the first post in this thread for the info needed to participate.

buckley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just called and ordered for my new 2022 SX210. After first trip out, realized that slow speed control was lacking. Can't wait to get these installed.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just called and ordered for my new 2022 SX210. After first trip out, realized that slow speed control was lacking. Can't wait to get these installed.
Thank you!