• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 JetBoaters.Net Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy

Coolbreeze704

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just put a deposit on my 1st jetboat. AR195. Should be taking delivery September/October. Is this a DIY install or will I need my dealership to do? Do you see benefit on a 2022 AR for me? Any advise?

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's a DIY type of install. The videos Will has on YouTube are very thorough for the install.

Wavfact

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I am new here, will be placing my order tomorrow..

meegwell

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I want in! 2018 242X e-series. I have not decided if I want just TV or both, and want to confirm total$. When I get a confirm reply that Im in here I will call the office. Thank You!!!!
Do I need some sort of confirm here first or just call the office?

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do I need some sort of confirm here first or just call the office?
I would call the office, that is what I did. Will has the instructions on the first post, basically mention you are calling about the group buy, then give them your forum screen name etc.. and place your order. No confirmation required in here.

johhnyboat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Installed my Thrust Vectors last night, waiting until Thursday to test it out/

RCarlisle

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've just sent an email to buy. I've learned how to navigate this boat well but I'm hoping this will give my wife enough confidence to drive.

johhnyboat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've just sent an email to buy. I've learned how to navigate this boat well but I'm hoping this will give my wife enough confidence to drive.
my wife has 0.0% interest in driving. I can't even get here to steer the boat when I am trying to drop the anchor.

Nightmare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
my wife has 0.0% interest in driving. I can't even get here to steer the boat when I am trying to drop the anchor.
That blows. It’s so hard to drop and retrieve the anchor with no one behind the wheel if you are in any kind of tight spot or large currents

42superman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Typing up my email order now.

Quick question, can we pre order the lateral thrusters for a 22 AR250 now during the group buy?

Any update on a rought order total?

Thanks Will for all that you do.

Wavfact

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I have a 2000 Yamaha Ls2000 boat, the LT says for 2003+, I assume this will not work on my boat? Looks like the TV does, will I notice a big improvement for low speed handling with just that?

AlexiaM

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals! JetBoatPilot is pleased to announce the launch of the 2021 JetBoaters.Net Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy, starting today and ending Aug 31, 2021. This event features a max discount level of 30% OFF, the best price offered all year long. So if you're looking to improve your jet boat's low speed handling now's your chance to do it at the best prices of the year!

Rules & Guidelines are as follows:

Participation Levels/Discounts

Lateral Thrusters (For 2003-2018 Year Model Yamaha Boats)

1-10 Lateral Thrusters: 10% Discount
11-15 Lateral Thrusters: 15% Discount
16-20 Lateral Thrusters: 20% Discount
21-29 Lateral Thrusters: 25% Discount
30+ Lateral Thrusters: 30% Discount

Thrust Vector (Available For Yamaha Boats 1999-2022 & Rotax Powered Boats 2005-2022)
1-10 Thrust Vectors: 10% Discount
11-15 Thrust Vectors: 15% Discount
16-20 Thrust Vectors: 20% Discount
21-29 Thrust Vectors: 25% Discount
30+ Thrust Vectors: 30% Discount

RULES
This event includes both Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vector, plus Thrust Vector for Rotax powered boats. You are not required to buy both items during this event. You may buy one or both based on your needs.

If buying both be advised that combo prices will not be applicable during this sale. Additionally trade in programs such as TV Upgrade and Cobra Fin Trade will not be active during this event.

To participate customers must be a member of JetBoaters.Net and have an active User ID. Customers must email or call our offices and place their orders. We'll put the order in a folder and add it to the count total. Once the max discount level is achieved we'll begin collecting payments. If max discount levels are achieved for a particular product and if all who have committed to buy complete their order and pay, we'll begin shipping early. If we do not hit max discount levels we'll begin charging credit cards at the end of the month and shipments will begin after that. If customers want to pay full price early and receive their order immediately they may do so, with the understanding that they will get refunded the final adjusted discount once the group buy closes on August 31st. This may buy them another month of boat usage with the product on the boat.

Taxes will apply to orders which have Florida delivery addresses and are based on the county of delivery. Domestic shipping rates during this event are $17.95 for individual items and $26.95 for multi item orders. International orders must get shipping quotes. We use UPS for international shipping.

Customers who have older versions of Thrust Vector, Thrust Vector XL and Thrust Vector XV will need to have us e-mail a copy of the Trim Template in order to add Lateral Thrusters to their Thrust Vector equipped boat. Current Thrust Vector product is fully compatible with Lateral Thruster.

Lateral Thrusters are incompatible with other steering systems. If a customer chooses to combine Lateral Thrusters with another aftermarket steering system, and, if there is ever a warranty claim, we may not be able to honor our limited Lateral Thruster warranty.

Customers may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com. Must provide Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Online orders will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

I emailed yesterday morning and haven’t heard anything yet. Am I supposed to hear anything or wait until 8/30 to hear something? Thank you for your help!

Wavfact

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I called them and placed my order this morning. They LV works on my boat so I got both.. Can't wait to try it out!

Cal_337

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks Will.

email sent.

RCarlisle

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Typing up my email order now.

Quick question, can we pre order the lateral thrusters for a 22 AR250 now during the group buy?

Any update on a rought order total?

Thanks Will for all that you do.
I was out the door for just under $700 for the combo.