• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 195s PICS!

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man, I'm so excited about the 195S... Looking to get into my first boat and this thing has everything I could want in a relatively compact package. I figure the 19' size would be ideal for a beginner. Any sense of when we will see the first real life pics of the blue hull w grey interior?

Google search “Yamaha Flickr” and you’ll find their account and it has high res photos oh the 195s in blue.

mead2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Man, I'm so excited about the 195S... Looking to get into my first boat and this thing has everything I could want in a relatively compact package. I figure the 19' size would be ideal for a beginner. Any sense of when we will see the first real life pics of the blue hull w grey interior?
Did you see the pics from Yamaha’s Flicker account? I ordered a 195S Yacht Blue. Should he in mid sept.

mpecoraro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Same here! Has anybody taken delivery on a Yacht Blue 195S yet? I've only seen real world pics of the Suede Gray. Fingers crossed that I receive the call in the next week.

Jtlacrozmaster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Thanks for the tip guys! Yes, I did see the Flickr shots, but hoping to see some real world photos/videos. I really dig the grey/red combo, but not sure how I feel about the 'warmth' interior. It's definitely growing on me, but hoping to see both in person.

Jtlacrozmaster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Hey guys! I just came across this listing from a dealer in Miami. It says that it's a 2021 195S and appears to be in the blue color scheme. Enjoy!

Attachments

portlandbucfan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hey guys! I just came across this listing from a dealer in Miami. It says that it's a 2021 195S and appears to be in the blue color scheme. Enjoy!

Beautiful. Will definitely be getting the Yacht Blue. I was on the fence between the two colors.

dlyell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally got the call today, my 2021 195s has arrived!!!! picking it up this Saturday!!!!! ... better yet sold my 07 Seadoo challenger for $13,250 today as well. #FEELSGOODMAN
wyicehockey, where are you located/what dealer did you order through?
thanks

wyicehockey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a Walk through the dealer sent me!
**** I see this video has already been posted by Mario. thanks for sharing Mario!!! ****

Last edited:

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hey Mario, did you order from Toms River Marine? Have you heard anything?
Yes I did , nothing yet😢I’ll call them tomorrow to see what is going on.

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Ok. They told meast week it should be in from 1 to 2 weeks. You keep me posted I will keep you posted.

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ok. They told meast week it should be in from 1 to 2 weeks. You keep me posted I will keep you posted.
Same thing they told me too, this coming Saturday will be 2 weeks ! I’ll keep you posted

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thanks for the tip guys! Yes, I did see the Flickr shots, but hoping to see some real world photos/videos. I really dig the grey/red combo, but not sure how I feel about the 'warmth' interior. It's definitely growing on me, but hoping to see both in person.
At first glance, it might not "feel" all that warm and fuzzy...but after seeing other boats with the tan mats and interior it does lend a certain classiness to the colour scheme. Remember that when you're zipping around in the boat admiring the lovely tan interiou colour, you can't see the ugly outside colours! Or vice-versa!
:woot:
JK

DukeNukeEm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I saw on another forum that the 195S is not sold in Calif. any truth to this? The forum said the engine was not Ca Compliant?

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I saw on another forum that the 195S is not sold in Calif. any truth to this? The forum said the engine was not Ca Compliant?
This is true, the supercharged version does not meet emissions in CA. Another reason to leave the state.

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good old Cali..no superchargers and no gun mags over 10. I'm glad this is what they worry about, not the fact the state is falling apart.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
that means it good right? :D