• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha boats - Showing up at dealerships...

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was just at my dealer. 212s 2021 just came in, not sold yet.

20200806_164645.jpgInked20200806_164500_LI.jpgInked20200806_164512_010_LI.jpgInked20200806_164530_LI.jpg

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Admiral wants it..... Told her lets look at the 25' footers next week.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No. That was the only one they had come in today and on the lot. Everything else was picked clean except for a 2020 AR240 that was sitting up front but mentioned they just sold it.

Went up there to grab a couple of oil change kits. Figured I would give the local business some money. Plus I honestly wanted to also snoop around and see what additional information they had on new models. Was lucky that one was out back. As you can see they were just uncorking it and the shipping cover was off. I got in it and walked around, shoes off of course. They were taking off the shipping bolts and raising up the tower for the first time. He was ready for me to put down a deposit and bring my 3 month old boat in. Said I could take delivery Tomorrow night. 🤔 Nice boat but want to see the 25's first. Admiral likes the color a lot. I got that same feeling I get when I get a new over price Samsung Phone, right before I peel off the plastic on the screen......... Perhaps I should stay out the dealership for a while..

Salesman also said they just delivered, yesterday, some 2021 19' footers to a few customers. Otherwise no Yammi's in sight.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he indicated the price was right around $58,000, MSRP, but he could give me an exact price if I was interested. So that basically is just under 3%. Of course this was in conversation.

Last edited:

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
And I worry when I trailer my boat that is a pile of boats 😱

Kawak11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
No. That was the only one they had come in today and on the lot. Everything else was picked clean except for a 2020 AR240 that was sitting up front but mentioned they just sold it.

Went up there to grab a couple of oil change kits. Figured I would give the local business some money. Plus I honestly wanted to also snoop around and see what additional information they had on new models. Was lucky that one was out back. As you can see they were just uncorking it and the shipping cover was off. I got in it and walked around, shoes off of course. They were taking off the shipping bolts and raising up the tower for the first time. He was ready for me to put down a deposit and bring my 3 month old boat in. Said I could take delivery Tomorrow night. 🤔 Nice boat but want to see the 25's first. Admiral likes the color a lot. I got that same feeling I get when I get a new over price Samsung Phone, right before I peel off the plastic on the screen......... Perhaps I should stay out the dealership for a while..

Salesman also said they just delivered, yesterday, some 2021 19' footers to a few customers. Otherwise no Yammi's in sight.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he indicated the price was right around $58,000, MSRP, but he could give me an exact price if I was interested. So that basically is just under 3%. Of course this was in conversation.
Thanks! I'm holding off until fall to make my purchase. Curious how the boat market will be.

pmellen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing these! Looks like ours might arrive any day.

Did you see any features new for 2921?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
TbH, i didnt look at it that detailed, i was in a hurry

pmellen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s wrong with black?

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
hot maybe? curious myself. cause i want a black boat

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
May be that they just show more grime or water stains typical of black vehicles. But they sure do look great when clean.

Last edited:

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
What’s wrong with black?
Yeah looks awesome when clean, but they always look dirty and show water spots far worse than the dark blue I had. I could live with a black hull, but hoping to have a bright blue on the sides.