• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha boats - Showing up at dealerships...

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Take it all with a grain of salt and be patient.

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I am in NJ and have been waiting for about 3 weeks for my 195S. Was told today it was in and will be ready Friday

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Seems like they are having no problem getting the 195s out.

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Toms River Yamaha

Cyclonegrey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Toms River Yamaha
Ahh so working with Anthony? He told me I had to put down a $2k non-refundable deposit for a AR210. Did he ask something similar of you? put a bad taste in my mouth.

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Yes Anthony. I dont remember hearing non refundable. But yes I put deposit down. He didnt really pressure me and I was happy with the deal. I knew I wanted the boat so we came to a deal pretty quickly. I actually went home after my first visit then called him next day to take the deal

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
First boat. We will mostly be down the shore. In the Barnegat Bay. Occasionally may bring up to lake Hopatcong. Its funny we have all these lakes up here and I never wanted a boat. Now I have a house down the shore and I got a boat lol

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just got the text I've been waiting for! My dealer has been invoiced for my 195 in black. Should arrive by Wed - Thurs!!

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Just got the text I've been waiting for! My dealer has been invoiced for my 195 in black. Should arrive by Wed - Thurs!!
Man I am so jealous. I just called my dealer and still waiting on it to show shipped.

channum

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Gonna be a lot of happy people soon, that is great. Hopefully the 21's will be right behind it for those looking for them.

The interesting statement is "12 Select Boats from Yamaha for the remainder of the season", wondering if that means for all 2021's? or just the Prerelease.
Looking for a Yamaha 25 foot 2021. Do you recommend I buy now or perhaps wait until an off season boat show or simply offseason to see if there will be incentives ?

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Man I am so jealous. I just called my dealer and still waiting on it to show shipped.
Thanks man I haven't seen much on here for deliveries for over a week so I was starting to get worried since I'm buying in an inland market in norh Idaho.

But, sounds like maybe the rumors that they are trying to ship north first may be true! We've only got another month of good boating if were lucky!

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Looking for a Yamaha 25 foot 2021. Do you recommend I buy now or perhaps wait until an off season boat show or simply offseason to see if there will be incentives ?
Well in this market it's hard to get a deal I'd wait if your looking for any kind of deal. I'm super thankful I even have the chance to own one this year, boats are almost impossible to find

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Thanks man I haven't seen much on here for deliveries for over a week so I was starting to get worried since I'm buying in an inland market in norh Idaho.

But, sounds like maybe the rumors that they are trying to ship north first may be true! We've only got another month of good boating if were lucky!
Yea we have a couple months of warm weather still here. And many warm days all through the winter. I use my boats all year long.

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Now you are making me jealous! 47 where I'm at tonight... 90 tomorrow tho!