• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

360 Move, Wakesurfing

I surf goofy when I do a 360 first I use a board with 1 small fin, I start farther back and put slight wight on front foot to speed me up as i get closer to the boat i make a squat motion, I do a slight hop where i don't completely come off the board but causes less wight on the board. this happens at the same time you do ur twist. I twist to the left. so at the same time slight hop and move wight to toes and twist body. Once ur facing backwards shift wight to heels and twist again for a full 360. the key is to start at a fast rate caz u will lose speed.

Back