• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Air pump

Oh dude. I may want this kit. You still selling them?

I am. You would have #6 in the series. You have the pump. You just need the kit and a water hose.

I really like this one. It does a good job with our 4 person tube. It’s pretty fast for inflating and deflating. I can’t speak as to it’s reliability, because I’ve only had it for a year.
Tidal Wake 12V DC Air Pump for Inflatables, Inflates & Deflates 3 Times Faster on Boat Towables, Pool & Water Toys, Air Beds, Rafts, 1,000 Liters of Air Per Minute! 10 Foot Cord Amazon.com : Tidal Wake 12V DC Air Pump for Inflatables, Inflates & Deflates 3 Times Faster on Boat Towables, Pool & Water Toys, Air Beds, Rafts, 1,000 Liters of Air Per Minute! 10 Foot Cord : Sports & Outdoors

I have had this pump for a while (under different brand name, but looks identical). It's ok, but not nearly as fast as it's AC version. I've been looking for something faster for our Paddle North utility dock and decided to give the Ryobi a try. I got one and an adapter from Amazon to use a Makita battery with it and the thing works great. Maybe twice as fast as the DC pump? I love the cordless benefit as well. I made an adapter out of a PVC coupler so I could use other inflator adapters that are larger than the stock one that comes with the Ryobi pump. I bought the extended warranty for $6 after hearing about Tabbibus's dying after a year. Hopefully mine will last longer.

Back