• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Alabama Jetboaters & others, 2nd annual Lake Martin Meet n' Greet - September 15th-17th

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
sorry it was mid July but August is pretty much same lol

20170722_163249.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah that's hot!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea when it gets like that you're scrambling to find a deep hole or underground spring to cool you off in the water :D

jared24

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you're into camping, Wind Creek State Park on this lake is a nice facility with a Marina and boat slips on site. Just booked our campsite for 10/13 weekend...

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nope not into camping at all.... ;)
20170513_191615.jpg

Thanks for the heads up!

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Bringing this to the top. Do we want to try to do another gathering this year? If so, we probably need to get busy with the planning.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@DBamaC lets make a discussion on our facebook page first and post here once we are firm with dates.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you guys get Dreamland BBQ. Went to the races at talladega 20 years ago and got addicted I still order cases of their sauce every year.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Dreamland is a T-Town staple!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I put some houses up on our FB group. Please go and vote or add some houses so we can lock down what we want and get it booked for the gathering. Then we can post the details and hopefully see some new faces of forum members this year. We are moving the gathering up a month so it will be in August. I hope we can decide soon so that we can post the details here and give people enough time to plan on coming if they choose to.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Jacksons Gap FTW! :D

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I voted. I "think" everyone from my crew will be there. T's football season doesn't start until a couple weeks later so I hope so.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What Facebook group is this... I'd be bringing my wife and 3 small kids either camping at the campsite or on the grass between house and lake .

Def interested.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
FB group is in my signature. Come join us!

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sent request to ga bama jet boat group

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I put some houses up on our FB group. Please go and vote or add some houses so we can lock down what we want and get it booked for the gathering. Then we can post the details and hopefully see some new faces of forum members this year. We are moving the gathering up a month so it will be in August. I hope we can decide soon so that we can post the details here and give people enough time to plan on coming if they choose to.
Are you ready with the dates, yet? 1st week of August? @jcyamaharider up for a caravan? Anything after that, and we'll be too close to school starting. 'Course, that's right after Shelbyville too, come to think of it.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Since we are selling a house and building a house this year it is going to be day to day for us.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Currently shooting for Aug 11th weekend(Fri~Sun)

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just finalized trip over mothers day from Charleston to HHI with a group mentioned this to wife, she said "what do they do" I was like it' family's with boats who like to be on lake, enjoy company and pull tubes, surf, whatever.

Haven' finalized anything yet. Once football schedule comes out will know more of what we can do and when.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are you ready with the dates, yet? 1st week of August? @jcyamaharider up for a caravan? Anything after that, and we'll be too close to school starting. 'Course, that's right after Shelbyville too, come to think of it.
Yup as Jin said we are currently shooting for August 10th-12th. We are still trying to finalize the details and I plan on making a new thread for the 2018 gathering once we have it all locked down. We move it up a month for this year because the water temps can change a lot in September and last year we had a cold front Coke in the weekend before which dumped a lot of cold rain brining the temps down in the lakes. We still had s great time but the swimming was chilly (for us Southerners) to say the least lol. It's not exactly on the heals of Shelbyville but a few weeks after. We tried to schedule when we felt water would be good and we felt it was several weeks after any other major gatherings on here. We would like this year to have even more folks show up, new faces from out of state and such. Hoping y'all can make it down as we would love to meet everyone! Lake Martin is a beautiful lake with amenities and things to see and do. I'll make a new thread hopefully soon. Just trying to nail down our rental house first and iron out a few other details.