• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any ar240 guys add rear deck speakers and subwoofer

virgil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 2012 ar240 looking add rear deck speakers like the 242 Limited but we have longer cushions .looking for ideas and subwoofer locations

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have 2012 ar240 looking add rear deck speakers like the 242 Limited but we have longer cushions .looking for ideas and subwoofer locations
There are a few of us who have cut the cushions and put 7.7s back there l.

virgil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any pictures

Mike Clark

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have an SX 240 and installed 6.5” wetsounds without cutting the cushions. They will fit if you position correctly, the outer diameter of the speaker is 7.0”. Make an template out of cardboard and place up there and you will be able to tell. Remember the hole cutout is only 5.0” Will not pound as well as 7.0” speakers but still sound good and enough sound.