• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Any new Yamaha 2025 Boats rumors, info, or guesses?

Dealers get physical access to the new models starting at 8pm EST after the announcements are made on the stage starting at 6:45pm EST

That sucks. So is the speed control RPM based vs. gps like the lower model boats (like mine)? The Ridesteady has been magical for the wakeboarding. Or is it something else making it a pain (ie lack of torque etc..)?
It's rpm based it seems, with slight control if error is too large. But then it just oscillates. I went with the twin impellers from leading edge and that helped tremendously, especially with the weight I bring but the logic still sucks.

It doesn't try and correct error what so ever unless it a very large diff.

I wish a ride steady could be retrofitted!

Show started. I’ll now be posting notable announcements.

6:49 - All 2025 production will be completed by June. Deliveries will be shorter and higher priority this year.

6:58 - Siren marine now available (Not to the main public), making boats more connected to each other. AI powered products coming soon.

6:59 - Electric and hydrogen motors in research.

(My opinion, this is probably because of Californias regulations.)

7:06 - New website coming soon for customers, allowing management of owned products.

7:15 - Wake enhancement of 255XD, New audio.

7:16 - 19ft: Color palette update. Some models 1.9L engine. Swim-up steps at the back of the boat. More updates I couldn’t catch.

7:17 - 22ft: All models 1.9L engine, paddle controls. More updates I couldn’t catch.

7:19 - 25ft: All models 1.9L engine. Many design updates.

7:20 - 27ft: Black hull black deck combo.

7:21: Wake boats get new control features.

There is about double or even triple the amount of details I couldn’t catch, it’s a big year.

7:24: Yamaha wave-runners will now feature Yamaha audio.

7:25: Big list of waverunner updates on the stage screen, that I can’t write down fast enough.

Thanks for the play by play! Looking forward to the updated marketing material/press release!

Thanks for the updates! keep them coming!

Back