• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Any new Yamaha 2025 Boats rumors, info, or guesses?

IMG_4398.jpeg

IMG_4400.jpeg

IMG_4406.jpeg

Shocked no supercharged 1.9…l haven’t been in Yamaha market for a while but looks the same. I have a 2017 and 2015 waverunner was thinking of grabbing a supercharged 1.9 bummed that didn’t happen.

Yeah, same here. My guess is that for the boats at least, they're holding on to release a 1.9SVHO with a new body style.

The Yamaha Mobile site is up. New colors and sound system is all I can tell.

Interested in the swim up steps for the 19'. Do they look retrofittable?

Looks like we will be holding on to our 255xd. I needed 1.9 SVHO and better colors like GREEN

So nothing really updated or revolutionary? A big nothing burger

Yeah, same here. My guess is that for the boats at least, they're holding on to release a 1.9SVHO with a new body style.
Guys a green hulk made a good point as for their not being a 1.9 svho yet the 1.8 has been so dominant in the race circuits and so responsive to tuning the need isn’t there yet. Another year of R&D at least.

There site is still messed up, looking at the 252s and there isnt a lot of pictures yet but there is accessories for the waveblaster in there. Lol

"Our biggest product launch ever" ?!

They do this every year to pump up the excitement, but in reality they just pumped up the prices and changed colors

Wonder what the "wake enhancements" are on the 255xd. Yammy just ran a fb ad, and it mentioned updated thruster angles. Wonder what they changed.

Also "hertz" is new audio... Wonder how it compares to wetsounds, and why the switch.

Back