• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Any new Yamaha 2025 Boats rumors, info, or guesses?

That’s Barnegat light NJ,

I’ll have to say after the first outing the quality control issues have seemed to improve, atleast in my experience. The 2023 took on large amounts of water seemingly every time I put it in the water. The 2025 was bone dry when I pulled the plug at the end of the day. No water in the clean out ports, no lose screws around the boat, no hairline cracks in the fiberglass, maybe I just got lucky but I’m more impressed with this boat then the last

@D3nN1s That is awesome… love it.

What you need to do is get you a red LED bar and get the light to go back and forth and name your boat “Kit” after the night rider show…yup, just showed my age.😁

@D3nN1s That is awesome… love it.

What you need to do is get you a red LED bar and get the light to go back and forth and name your boat “Kit” after the night rider show…yup, just showed my age.😁
lol yeah in the anchor locker gap, window tinter coming friday, 1/2 way there

Back