• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any other SUPERCROSS fans out there?

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Oh man. Now we're talking.
I love bike tag. Now that brings back some memories. A couple of 12 packs and a couple of XR50's - brother - I am in. I still have a scar or 2!

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man that's the most bizarre coincidence I've run across ever. My mind is kind of blown. I do remember the trailer. I'm not sure if you pulled it to the house, dad's driveway is pretty narrow if you recall, but I at least remember seeing it at kingsville. Yep those where some fun times. You probably saw our track at its peak condition. It was pretty sweet for a back yard private track. I might have been going fast then too . Haha that was before kids and career. I'll dig up some old pics and see if you're in any of them. What were you riding then?

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man that's the most bizarre coincidence I've run across ever. My mind is kind of blown. I do remember the trailer. I'm not sure if you pulled it to the house, dad's driveway is pretty narrow if you recall, but I at least remember seeing it at kingsville. Yep those where some fun times. You probably saw our track at its peak condition. It was pretty sweet for a back yard private track. I might have been going fast then too . Haha that was before kids and career. I'll dig up some old pics and see if you're in any of them. What were you riding then?
This is crazy! I had a YZ400 #43.
I loved yalls track, and the whole set-up on the property with the trails by the creek and all, your whole family was so nice. One time that I was out there I landed on one of the jumps and broke the linkage from my rear shock to the swing arm. You were definitely fast, I wasn't all that fast, especially compared to you and Jeff, but I loved to ride!

I'll send you a pm.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh man. Now we're talking.
I love bike tag. Now that brings back some memories. A couple of 12 packs and a couple of XR50's - brother - I am in. I still have a scar or 2!
It is a blast I never did it until I was at @skrip345 place one day and his dad and a couple of us played.
One day I was being chased, I came out of the woods into a field and figured I was far enough ahead so I pulled a wheelie going across the field, next thing I knew there was a front tire beside my head and my buddy Jeff was tapping me on the shoulder. Dude was crazy, I would have ran smooth over someone if I tried that

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anybody else see Stewart try a new technique through the whoops at Daytona by trying to ride through them on his ass?? I love watching what that dude can do on a dirtbike, but damn! He better retire before he kills himself. I foresee him sitting out the rest of Supercross then making a run at an outdoor title, where you can really @*%$ yourself up.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Wayloncle you recognize any of these guys?
Jeff and you of course and I know that's your little brother...I think I've been around #51, he looks familiar but I can think of his name.

That's not your dad beside you is it?

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ya, to my left is dad. 51 was a local guy named Matt, he wasn't in the AF though. Just a hang around. John on the little 65 is all grown up now, he won B class yesterday at kingsville. Everyone looks young. Im still in touch with most of those guys. Good stuff.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ya, to my left is dad. 51 was a local guy named Matt, he wasn't in the AF though. Just a hang around. John on the little 65 is all grown up now, he won B class yesterday at kingsville. Everyone looks young. Im still in touch with most of those guys. Good stuff.
I thought that was your dad, but man he looks young in that pic!
I miss those days!
Congrats to John! I loved riding at Kingsville, probably because I knew it so well since I tried to be there everyday they were open for practice.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
a1 tonight guys, who's watching?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
ahhhh you lucky dog! Nothing like the sights and smells live!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ahhhh you lucky dog! Nothing like the sights and smells live!
I agree. Going to try and make it on the 20th too. Should be a good show with the new 3 main format that night.

Sullfam

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Fan of both Indoors and Outdoors. Been riding racing for +40yrs. In fact, bought a 2020 210 FSH Sport to help me transition from off-road racing. Bones a bit brittle. Simple get off a few weeks ago and 4 broken ribs w/8 fractures for good measure 😳. Couch and Boat looking pretty goood.

Attachments

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A big fan of supercross, in fact Cooper Webb is a mutual friend of mine. He grew up with and is very close to a good friend of mine