• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone getting 2022 Yamaha orders???

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What are the vital details? When did you order?

tony9009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I am new here, but i wanted to reply to this thread so i can give some of you, who are waiting for a new 2022 Yamaha jet boat some hope! I just got the call that my 2022 212 SD, is at the dealer. So yes, Yamaha is still building boats. Yours is next!

jwilliams417

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Walked in to the dealer early April and they had allocation for a 2022 212s available. I put a deposit on it and I got the call it was ready May 5th! I have had it 3 weeks doing lighting and stereo upgrades.

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Walked in to the dealer early April and they had allocation for a 2022 212s available. I put a deposit on it and I got the call it was ready May 5th! I have had it 3 weeks doing lighting and stereo upgrades.
Congratulations!!!

That's the same model we're waiting on. Deposit was placed in October 2021. What color did you get? And, feel free to post copious amounts of photos. :cool:

jwilliams417

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Congratulations!!!

That's the same model we're waiting on. Deposit was placed in October 2021. What color did you get? And, feel free to post copious amounts of photos. :cool:
I got the Grey with green bottom and gray tower. I will post up some photos when the rain lets up...massive flooding and rain here lately. Glad I have a lighted and heated/cooled storage facility for the boat to work on in.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My question to my dealer:Not that this makes any difference but I have been having a discussion with some other individuals who are also waiting on a boat from other dealerships. The question came up as to when a boat is ordered from Yamaha. Is the boat ordered along with all of the other boats allocated for a given year, or are the boats ordered individually when the dealer actually has a buyer for the allocation? Also just wondering if there is any order of priority for the dealers from Yamaha.
Dealer Answer:The boats are ordered all at the same time in August. I cannot speak on priority of dealers. Just thought everyone would like to know this bit of information.

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
My question to my dealer:Not that this makes any difference but I have been having a discussion with some other individuals who are also waiting on a boat from other dealerships. The question came up as to when a boat is ordered from Yamaha. Is the boat ordered along with all of the other boats allocated for a given year, or are the boats ordered individually when the dealer actually has a buyer for the allocation? Also just wondering if there is any order of priority for the dealers from Yamaha.
Dealer Answer:The boats are ordered all at the same time in August. I cannot speak on priority of dealers. Just thought everyone would like to know this bit of information.
I was told the same from my dealer. He said they put in a request for a certain number of boats but Yamaha allocates what they want. It’s a set amount for the full year and they can’t order boats one-off.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was told the same from my dealer. He said they put in a request for a certain number of boats but Yamaha allocates what they want. It’s a set amount for the full year and they can’t order boats one-off.
I guess that explains why there seems to be very little coorelation between when and individual puts a deposit down and when they receive their boat.

Midnight2V

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I put a deposit down on a black AR250 the second week of May. My dealership let me know yesterday they should be getting the delivery invoice today. So I should be picking up around the end of the month. Maybe just lucky timing for me.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put a deposit down on a black AR250 the second week of May. My dealership let me know yesterday they should be getting the delivery invoice today. So I should be picking up around the end of the month. Maybe just lucky timing for me.
Who is your dealer?

Midnight2V

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking today, Phil Dill boats in Lewisville has one in stock also.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looking today, Phil Dill boats in Lewisville has one in stock also.
I checked with Phil Dill and they told me the boats they have are all sold. They also told me that since I am out of their area, Porter ,TX in Houston they would not sell to me and I would have to go through one of the dealers here.

Midnight2V

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry to hear that, Texas Marine just got some as well, but they may be sold as well.

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Phil Dill told me the same thing last September. I ordered from my local dealer Sehorn in Oklahoma on 8/18/2022. Going to be a dry Memorial Day weekend for us, maybe in June we can get it wet. 🤞it comes soon!

Midnight2V

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How did you get word that Texas Marine got some in? Were they FSH 255s?
I was on a wait list for an AR250 with Texas Marine Conroe also. They called me Tuesday about a seaglass AR250. I don't know anything about any center console boats though, sorry.