• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Anyone near Galveston island/bay that would like to give us a ride ??

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I grew up in Humble and my mom is still there. We also have family in Freeport / Angleton / Lake Jackson

I'm taking my youngest daughter (18 yrs old) down there a little more often and she loves boating and Galveston Island.

Looking for a 2-3 hour sight seeing tour around the bay or island, if we saw some wildlife / porpoises that would be great but really just looking for a little time on the water,

Happy to pay for gas / food,

Thanks,

Scott

If you can't find anyone here, check out GetMyBoat.

just throwing this out again,

my daughter and I will be in Freeport this weekend July 21,22,23

just throwing this out again,

my daughter and I will be in Freeport this weekend July 21,22,23
Well if you want to hit lake Houston or Conroe I’m game. Boats strictly fresh water for us. I should be back from Dubai Friday night - so Sat or Sunday

Well if you want to hit lake Houston or Conroe I’m game. Boats strictly fresh water for us. I should be back from Dubai Friday night - so Sat or Sunday
This is the non-surfing daughter, I'll put that invitation in my back pocket for a future date though, THANKS !

Back