• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We wanted to be sure the official trip shirt sales were all completed before we opened these up.....so stay tuned as Island Jay is going to be handling all the orders and will also have some Jetboaters shirts available. Island Jay is also offering a discount code for all members to get a discount on all our shirts AND all the Island Jay merchandise too!! They have some cool beach and boat themed apparel. This should go live on Wed evening (our target). On top of the 10% discount they are also looking at free shipping too!

Check out Island Jay in the meantime!

Shirts will be available in a variety of colors, in men's, women's & kids sizes, short and long sleeve and in performance fabric.

This is a lot of SKUs....the landing page is up and some are loaded....with the 10% discount for all members we will put a banner up once it is ready. Just waiting for the all the shirt style image files!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh....I forgot to mention....the I Survived The Bimini Crossing shirts will be available with 2017 and 2018 years, or no year to cover multiple years!!!
I ordered my shirts today. I only got the 2017 one. I did not feel 2018 qualified for " Survived".

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You survived the huge mats of sargasso weeds.....and the dangers that lurk beneath them! :winkingthumbsup"

I am editing videos right now and it looks like we were are war with the sargasso weed LOL

In regard to the dangers beneath them, I would rather not know what was down there :sorry:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just mahi and baitfish, from what @Julian 's awesome brother Al was telling us. Maybe more that he didn't tell us so as not to scare us, lol.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
This thread is sleeping. Any pictures or videos from the July group ? How is weather treating you ?

butter-bean

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Ultranautics
Year
Other
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
Other
Guys, I created a short video with footage from 2014 to 2016 crossings so you can see what the conditions might be like. My family did not return with the group in 2015. I understand the group had a slightly rough return that year. After extending our stay by six days we picked a calm day to return and had flat seas.

If you listen to the audio and look around our boat you will see that our comfort levels and positioning of cargo in the boat changed greately after 2015.

Please remember that our boat has trim tabs lessening the bow rise and the slap afterward compared to other boats in the group.

I updated the video to include a short clip from our 2015 return crossing and 2016's arrival in Bimini.

looks like I`ll never be able to do that, my back would go out about half way..lol

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Any forum group Bimini Trips planned for 2021?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length