• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190 Factory Depth Finder

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@jwhite28 Wow I didn't know the drain is no longer there..that was the only place that I could find at the time, without it and no other options I would seriously look at going with a shoot thru install, here is a good thread on that type of install.

Griswold512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No I have my transducer mounted outside the hull on the ride plate here's a couple pics of the setup. I have read that some people have great luck with the SIMRAD 5 and the lowrance models.
How did u mount it to the boat. Two-part Apoxsee glue or did you actually do screws?

nuezboat2023

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2019 AR 190 and the depth finder on my screen is shaded out, I called Yamaha and they advised me that all ar 190 2019 all come with it, but this is not working for me. any info on this

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I have a 2019 AR 190 and the depth finder on my screen is shaded out, I called Yamaha and they advised me that all ar 190 2019 all come with it, but this is not working for me. any info on this
Could Yamaha “throttle” this feature out on lesser optioned boats? Although your screen shares the same platform as “higher” level 195 boats, they may not support the option for 190 units.. just thinking out loud with my thumbs. Do you need the depth finder where you boat? Would it be worth buying a small depth finder so you don’t only get depth, but also contour and a visual?