• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Audio 2023 Yamaha 252 mobile app

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Anyone find an app for the stereo in the Yamaha 252? Got a 2023 and while I like the radio it is a bummer that you cannot seem to control the volume like you could on my 2020195s with the fusion app and make other changes. Of course no radio paperwork supplied with the boat so no idea. Thx.

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
So u can’t use ur phone or watch to control the volume?
I’ve yet to find an option. Maybe I need to call Yamaha. We have tried it and phone will start and stop music but not control the volume.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Who makes the head unit? You should be able to stick your head in under the helm and possibly see a model number, and the brand should be on the face. From there, check out the manufacturer site for support, or check the app/play store to see if they've got something on there for it. No paperwork just means more digging on your part, and if everything is OEM, and not any upgrade by your dealer, you may even be able to track down what Yamaha specs for your boat. Good luck.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
There is no OEM option. There is no head unit - everything is built in the Connext.

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Was hoping there was an option. That’s interesting that they have better features on a 4 year old 195 than the 252

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I think it's because they ditched Fusion... nothing like getting rid of the industry leader for an all inclusive to Yamaha unit. Dumb.

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Anyone ever figure out how to control the volume of music on your phone with the 2023 Yamaha? I called their customer service and they said it should work. I have iPhones and have yet to have any success with it. Can play the music but not control the volume.