• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Big inflateable animal tubes for 7 bucks at Sam's Club

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just stopped in and saw that they have these large tubes on sale for 7 bucks each, they are were 20 to 30 bucks before. They had the giant "island" ones marked down to 120 from 150$.

Our store had a lot of the elephant left, and a good number of toucans. We got the 2nd to last peacock after digging through their stack. Makes for a happy girlfriend.

Anyways, just figured I would share.

Peacocks is not bad choice... I assume they didn’t have any roosters?

Nope, they were pretty picked over. Even the big giant ones looked to be picked over pretty well. I think they had some of the swan islands though.

They have the giant island ones on clearance now for 80 bucks. These things are 300 bucks normally. I ended up getting one and it's crazy heavy.

Blowing this up on the water is going to be FUN. Gonna need a big ass inflator.

If for some reason anyone is looking for a big 6 person Island, we have one of these sealed in the box new. They were $219 at Overtons and are on sale now for $149. I suppose it will be $50 to ship the damn thing, but $100 and I will ship it in the lower 48.

Some friends gave it to us, but we have an island already. Get out your leaf blower to inflate it, they work great.

109544_L1.jpg

Back