• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

Yeah, I don't think I have a pole that will reel one of those guys in!
We hope to fish a bit out there as well, but I was thinking the smaller fish. I want to catch and eat! I guess one of those would be catch and FEAST!
You guys that fish, do you bring it all home with you on ice?
I hope to have a freezer full of fish this year from perch fishing on Lake Michigan, but seeing as I've never fished myself, it may be interesting.

@justason and I went to the Raleigh boat show this afternoon. Met the District Sales Mgr for Yamaha and had a great conversation with him. We traded business cards and he told me to contact him regarding our Bimini Trip. No promises were made but he said he might be able to hook us up with some trinkets. He also said that maybe we could try to get some PR out of this for Yamaha, as he said... the marketing people will ask "what's in it for them"... He even mentioned that maybe some magazine people might could go along and write an article on it (PR for Yamaha).

I will start a conversation with him after boat show season and see what we can do. He is very supportive of all of this so we'll see... at least that is what he told me at the show :) Not holding my breath but hoping!!!

@justason and I went to the Raleigh boat show this afternoon. Met the District Sales Mgr for Yamaha and had a great conversation with him. We traded business cards and he told me to contact him regarding our Bimini Trip. No promises were made but he said he might be able to hook us up with some trinkets. He also said that maybe we could try to get some PR out of this for Yamaha, as he said... the marketing people will ask "what's in it for them"... He even mentioned that maybe some magazine people might could go along and write an article on it (PR for Yamaha).

I will start a conversation with him after boat show season and see what we can do. He is very supportive of all of this so we'll see... at least that is what he told me at the show :) Not holding my breath but hoping!!!
Very nice! The first year we went to Bimini, 2011, we had a Yamaha rep sneakily join the trip, he had a 2011 24 Limited LS and had his wife and dad onboard. After a couple of days he revealed who he was and gave out a few trinkets, that is when I got the Yamaha sign I hung from my bimini poles. Hope this pans out good for the Bimini trip and this forum.

@Murf'n'surf, is meeting with Yamaha marketing next Thursday. Perhaps he can further the cause.

That's great. It's been crazy I have been to two boat shows in the last month and neither had yamaha jet boats at them it's been a little disappointing maybe next week at the Columbia one hopefully

That's great. It's been crazy I have been to two boat shows in the last month and neither had yamaha jet boats at them it's been a little disappointing maybe next week at the Columbia one hopefully
Captain's Choice Marine has typically had a nice display of Yamahas at the Columbia boat show and i expect them to do so again this year. I'll probably be going Sat afternoon.

Captain's Choice Marine has typically had a nice display of Yamahas at the Columbia boat show and i expect them to do so again this year. I'll probably be going Sat afternoon.
I might see you there I'm probably going Saturday as well.

I live hear to. I love being on the water.. try to get on there as much as I can with my 3 kids and wife..

I just made my reservations @ Bahia Mar. I am a definite in with me+1. Now I have a few months for boat upgrades.

That was @Tyler and you are enjoying Bimini Sands without us!

How is she operating under the new management?

Seems to be running smooth.
But it is VERY quite compared to the summer months.
They put brick pavers in where the gravel was. MUCH NICER.
At least up by the office/fuel dock.KINDLE_CAMERA_1423214501000.jpg

Back