• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

wow talk about a vindictive dude selling off the domain name so now it redirects to a competitor. Surprised Bimini Sands still hasnt set up their own website yet though to get past this. Oh well let them play their games, the Sands is still the place to go all the way.

Eric @justason ,
My effort to get you on our trip to Bimini ...
We would be happy if you and your family would join us on our boat this year !
Whadya think ??

:thumbsup:

What do you think fellas should they hop on board with me ??

Hey there @tim h !! Sorry for the delayed reply, Been up against it lately.

I'm speechless Tim, very generous offer and without a doubt a (scary) fun time to say the least. As much as it pains me to say it, I just can't commit to Bimini at this point in time, even with a offer this enticing. (Or maybe I'm just afraid of all the buttons and switches in your boat).

I hope to have my act together within the next 2-4 weeks to better know what the scoop will be.

Keep pushing, I break easy......

It would be awesome if there were 34 boats and some skis making the trip. That would be quite an impressive sight coming across the water. I really wish I could make a trip like this but probably not going to happen anytime soon. I look forward to seeing everyones pictures and videos, and living vicariously through all of you.

ARMADA !! My son is logistic-izing a way to get the waverunner to Ft Lauderdale to do the trip. I support it, I support him using his cash for it.....he's just lacking a trailer hitch..O and a vehicle to put the hitch on...details details details...

I expect him to succeed in this task in 2016

ARMADA !! My son is logistic-izing a way to get the waverunner to Ft Lauderdale to do the trip. I support it, I support him using his cash for it.....he's just lacking a trailer hitch..O and a vehicle to put the hitch on...details details details...

I see you towing your boat with the waverunner behind it all the way to Fort Lauderdale!

I see you towing your boat with the waverunner behind it all the way to Fort Lauderdale!
I've seen an image like that on this forum...
h0ssf.jpg

@justason to help Alec achieve his goal you can modify your boat trailer to carry the PWC. I think your Dodge 2500 can pull the extra weight, haha.

sl_04_f.jpg

@Bruce ... I dont know yet , I have to see my business schudule, to see if i be able to leave the 6th , either way i will go even if i get there the 7th or the 8th

Well, I left the decision up to my 17 year old daughter since it may be her last long summer boating trip with us. Depends on where she goes for college, still up in the air. After watching all the bimini youtube we could find (including the jetboaters group videos, thank you for that) She decided to go back to Lake Martin Alabama for 10 days like we've done every year since we got the boat. With my work schedule, it's one or the other for us.

Maybe next year, My wife and I are both looking forward to it one year.

Well, I left the decision up to my 17 year old daughter since it may be her last long summer boating trip with us. Depends on where she goes for college, still up in the air. After watching all the bimini youtube we could find (including the jetboaters group videos, thank you for that) She decided to go back to Lake Martin Alabama for 10 days like we've done every year since we got the boat. With my work schedule, it's one or the other for us.

Maybe next year, My wife and I are both looking forward to it one year.
Sorry to hear you won't be making this year Bimini trip but hope to see you and the wife on the 2016 trip.

Hi people..I am new to the forum. Just bought a 212ss. I been wanting to take this trip since I had my ultra 300.. I would like to join u guys on this awesome trip.. it would be my wife and 3 boys.

Last edited:
Thank u..I live in south orlando and trying to go boating as much as i can.. If anybody know of some good places to explore let me know..

@BigJay17, did you see the reservation info in the first post? We have a few group discounts arranged.

Yes I seen that. I am going to get my ducks in a row so I can go..I will let u guys know ASAP..

This trip looks like way too much fun. I have watched all of the YouTube videos and want to go. This year will not work since we need to save money for a while to be able to go (not going to be cheap driving from Washington state). I will be watching for the 2016 thread and likely jumping on it early.

This Wahoo was caught recently in Bimini. Who wants to try to hook one while we are there?

image.jpg

I'm installing rod holders and bringing some poles to see what we can catch

Back