• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

Woot! Scored this today for my Birthday from the Wife and Kids! Be grilling on the boat in Bimini!

img_2314.jpg

I highly recommend a grill AND a blender for Honeymoon Harbor!

@Bruce are we going to organize another back of the boat potluck again?

Are we getting Shirts Printed up again?

We are in will get all info to @upperdeck once I have total I have a few people who where interested so waiting on firm commitments.

Booked Bimini Sands today with ocean view, two bedroom condo. Waiting on final email from the resort as to which condo number we have. There will be 4 adults on the boat and everyone is itching to go already. This will be a brutally long six months. Anything we can help with on the planning aspect, the wife and I would be glad to assist. Very excited to meet everyone finally.

Had to stop by lake Murray tonight nice sunset ready to be back on the water

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 7
Can't go this year yet. );
Next year is ten year anniversary and we are going to start a fund for it!
We are still moving into our house, and the boat still needs a place to live, so construction will be eating extra cash. We also have my father in the position of being unemployed and starting to really feel the squeeze on finances so our extra funds will be heading to him this year. Apparently he's overqualified, the companies keep telling him they can't afford him even though no amount is discussed!
Anyways, going to watch this thread eagerly once again, update our passports, and get ready for our ten year anniversary out there!

So one of my good friends has been thinking about joining the trip he has a 2010 seadoo speedster 150. I told him that I have seen people do this trip in that boat but that he would need to be fully prepared not to make the voyage in that boat unless condition where near perfect anyone have any thoughts on this? His real sceptisim is the one time he tried to follow me out into the ocean It was a bad day the waves where about 4-5 chop coming through the channel out and I think it scared him but if conditions where like that on this trip I would think he would not attempt the journey and just wait a day or two for conditions to change.

@robert843, is the Speedster 150 a 15' boat?

Has he seen the Kevin and Corrie videos?

Also what is your boat? Do we need to add options for it?

@Bruce yes the speedster is a 15 ft boat it is the exact same boat Kevin and Corey used in their first crossing video to bimini so it can be done and I have shown him that video. Due to certain circumstances (Me getting a promotion at work but forcing me to get another place in Columbia SC) My boat situation is up in the air at the moment we have a 20ft hurricane deck boat and two jet skis we where waiting for our rental property sell to hopefully get a new 24ft jet boat . The house is under contract now and we are shopping now in fact we are driving down to Chareston tomorrow to go to the boat show and the house closes this week coming up. If we don't buy another boat we intend to take the jet skis down and do the trip like Kevin did but hopefully we have another boat by then. Even still we will probably bring a jet ski as well as we have wanted to do that and we have another friend who intends to join on a jet ski. We really want to bring our daughter as well so still hoping for the boat.

Hi, we are Mike and Elena.
We are in for this trip. Picking up my boat next week and this is the kind of stuff we were looking for. This is our first boat but have been deep sea fishing since I was a kid. We are very excited about this and look forward to meeting members.

Hi, we are Mike and Elena.
We are in for this trip. Picking up my boat next week and this is the kind of stuff we were looking for. This is our first boat but have been deep sea fishing since I was a kid. We are very excited about this and look forward to meeting members.

Welcome Aboard!

Is "zedx" a reference to Nissan cars?

The first post of this thread has all the info that you will need to book your accommodations in Fort Lauderdale and Bimini. The Preparing For Bimini thread has lots of info about the island.

Quick question we are going to bring our seven year old daughter are children arriving by private vessel required to have a passport? I do know that for air travel they do. All the bahamas website says is all U.S. citizens arriving by private vessel require a passport but it doesn't define age like the cruise ship guidelines do.

Back