• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

@chris24, just express your interest here. @upperdeck will finalize the dates soon and will collect contact info closer to the time. Once the dates are finalized you will want to make reservations in Fort Lauderdale and Bimini. If you do not have passports you should get started applying.

I added this post about Bimini Sands to the Preparing for Bimini thread. The archived version of the website will help you get an idea of what the facility offers.

Bimini Sands Website

The BiminiSands.com website stopped providing room information in December. I will provide more info on what is going on when I have it. But I have spoken to several staff members and am assured that they are operating. You can view an archived version of the website at https://web.archive.org/web/20140625111345/http://biminisands.com/index.htm

According to their Facebook page, everything at the resort is full operation. The only info they give is a phone number to call for reservations. Looking forward to being able to make reservations. Than the wife cannot back out!

Speaking of reservations did we get a firm date on this yet? I know there was a date mentioned just wasn't sure if it was confirmed yet.

Did anybody stay in 10 B ?

Watch Video ...... http://youtu.be/4ZikClTfH98

has a golf cart included , I paid $ 70,00 / day just for a golf cart on my last visit.

Our dates have been selected and the first post updated with new information! Start making those reservations!!!

Thank you to all for organizing this and especially the discounted rates!! The wife is calling to reserve our reservations. Right now it will be her and I with the possibilities for another couple. The wife will be six months pregnant so she wants one last fling before the third one arrives, so no kids this time. Any advice on condo numbers or which ever is available?

On condos, not sure of the numbers but there are Ocean View and Marina view. One BR, One BR with a loft, and 2 BR units. They are all pretty nice from what I have heard. Choose your poison.

Booked Bahia Mar for July 4th and 5th. Hotel is filling up fast because of the holiday weekend. It will be a good day watching the fireworks from the ocean.

booking tomorrow!

***edit*** hold up, saw dates, have to sit down and plan things, 4th weekend is a huge weekend for us and other family. I'll know soon

Last edited:
I'm Booked! we will have 4 adults and 4 kids.. Kids are (3) girls all 13 almost 14 and one boy 10

Bahia Mar Arrival July 4 Departing July 6 (if anyone else it going to be there for July 4th we plan on a night time cruise to watch the fireworks. )
Bimini Sands Arrival July 6 departing July 11

Anyone figure out the painted trailer thing? I really dont want to dip mine if I can avoid it.

Back