• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

I'll save the $288 and just bring an extra gallon of "Salt away" for $20 and spray off my trailer and axle. I don't think the two dunks into the water for 5 mins will have any real long term ill effects on my painted trailer.

I'm coating my trailer with plasti-dip and sealing all the holes. Should be fine to dip a couple of times.

Im getting close to make this thing. Got my passports, now trying to secure some $$. But its looking good!!! Im getting happy as hell,lol.

Awesome @ScarabMike.

BiminiSands will refund deposits up to a couple of weeks in advance. They will credit your deposit toward a stay in the next year up to the day of arrival. So I suggest you get your condo booked before all the good ones fill up. My deposit was around $700 for a one bed with loft.

I am so ready...
all my reservations are made and deposits are in. I got my marine radio and a real nice GPS.I need to practice with my marine GPS is not quite the same as the one in my car. I still have a month or two to start making the big decisions like what to bring to this pig roast

I dont know if you guys saw this yet but last summer Jeff that drove the SeaDoo jet boat to the exumas with Kevin and Corrie went back again. Kevin and Corrie didn't go as Corrie was pregnant. He took a jet ski and a SeaDoo boat again but man the conditions they had looked great. They just posted the video. They both are on a another Jetski forum I'm on so thats how I knew he went. Link to video below I couldnt get it to embed.

I dont know if you guys saw this yet but last summer Jeff that drove the SeaDoo jet boat to the exumas with Kevin and Corrie went back again. Kevin and Corrie didn't go as Corrie was pregnant. He took a jet ski and a SeaDoo boat again but man the conditions they had looked great. They just posted the video. They both are on a another Jetski forum I'm on so thats how I knew he went. Link to video below I couldnt get it to embed.

Very smooth water! Hopefully we get similar water this year. Those guys must watch the forecast and take a last minute trip when it looks good.

The video makes me want to go to Chub Cay!

Does anyone know where they found the sea turtle? @Rana says we can't come home until we find one this year.

@Bruce there is a sunken barge north east of Bimini (~10-15 miles) in about 30' of water that late in the day supposedly the sea turtle show up. When I get home tomorrow I will look for the information and post it.

Edit: I found the info, surprised I had it with me. The location is called Hesperus/Turtle Wreck and is located at latitude 25 48 16 longitude -79 06 44

Last edited:
@ArmyChief, this wreck is in 20' of water so a perfect snorkeling site.

@Bruce I could easily be talked in a day trip to Chub if the conditions are like this when we go but I know once we got to Chub I would be like Nassau is only a short run and then once I got to Nassau I would be like heck we are almost to the Exumas LOL!

Awesome...would love to pre-plot a bunch of locations on my iPad (Navionics/Bluecharts)...just in case we can't tag aong with someone

I know another Jetski groip is looking at an Exumas run next year (2016). Maybe we could combine the trip!

@Bruce there is a sunken barge north east of Bimini (~10-15 miles) in about 30' of water that late in the day supposedly the sea turtle show up. When I get home tomorrow I will look for the information and post it.

Edit: I found the info, surprised I had it with me. The location is called Hesperus/Turtle Wreck and is located at latitude 25 48 16 longitude -79 06 44

Did anyone ever find that damn airplane!? lol

Back